Baxter of California After Shave Balm Bargain

I got the wrong end of the stick on that one with my initial comment.

Nah man just as bad as myself. I've now taken to calling myself a hoarder!

I really shouldn't be trying to message on this thing when I'm 'working'

Last edited:
I got the wrong end of the stick on that one with my initial comment.

Nah man just as bad as myself. I've now taken to calling myself a hoarder!

I really shouldn't be trying to message on this thing when I'm 'working'
I am a bit of a hoarder and I admit that proudly! (or my preferred way of calling it - I like a good selection, and 'just in case' backup). Limitation of space in my room is the only factor that stops me from getting more stuff.

I know the feeling - same here. I'm usually working, with TSR open on the side lol

I am a bit of a hoarder and I admit that proudly! (or my preferred way of calling it - I like a good selection, and 'just in case' backup). Limitation of space in my room is the only factor that stops me from getting more stuff.

I know the feeling - same here. I'm usually working, with TSR open on the side lol
Ha ha ha same, the other day on a conference call sharing my screen and next thing a pop up appears showing someone posting something in BST...I very quickly shut that one down!

Is it bad that I still didn’t even try it yet (got maybe 3 or 4 other balms open) but I’m tempted to get it ? ....
do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I stumbled across this bargain on Amazon yesterday and thought I'd share with you all. 2 x Baxter of California After Shave Balm (120ml tubes) for £5.49. That's right £2.75 per tube, Just search up "Baxter of California After Shave Balm Duo" and fill yer boots before they realise the pricing error. I've picked up 2 packs which will keep me going for a while. Typically retails for substantially north of £10 so this is a bona-fide proper bargain.
View attachment 68647
Thanks for the heads up, bought it and used it, must say I was impressed and a little goes a long way, great bargain, thanks again!

It’s really great scrub! I tried it this morning and although it feels like your face is being sand blasted it gives a great deep clean and post wash feel! So much so I’m getting another set!

In other news, after an awesome Bank Holiday Monday at Oulton Park watching the Neil Howard Stages rally, I can confirm Baxter's balm feels wonderful on sunburn :rolleyes:

It’s really great scrub! I tried it this morning and although it feels like your face is being sand blasted it gives a great deep clean and post wash feel! So much so I’m getting another set!

Totally agree, I used some for the first time last night... Smells like Cella (marzipan!)

Back
Top Bottom