BIG Scents

That could be a stinker! Another one on the list :D

gazza - Invictus? I can find Paco Rabanne, which is aquatic, citrus and bay. Actually, it's what I'm looking for to replace a couple of almost finished scents but it doesn't read as "BIG" (capitalised). It's on the list out of curiosity. Perhaps there's another one?

Is Paco Rabanne Pour Homme likely to be big enough? I meant to ask also about Ted Lapidus. I recall that being my Dad's frag back in the day, but it had really modernist '80s packaging. Dark red, I think.

Blimey ! Just been looking for Givenchy Xeryus to see what it goes for etc. Found a NOS 80's 100ml bottle for £250.00 !!!! Apparently it had a formula change a while ago, think I will have a smell next time I'm near somewhere half decent that would carry it.

flip-68 said:
Woods of Windsor is manly in that Quorum way, citrus top notes, spices in the middle, oakmoss and tobacco to finish

I just got some Woods Of Windsor at the weekend. Cedar Woods. I'm embarrassed to say I was a little enthusiastic in the shop about the smell. [emoji15][emoji7]

Northam Saint said:
Blimey ! Just been looking for Givenchy Xeryus to see what it goes for etc. Found a NOS 80's 100ml bottle for £250.00 !!!! Apparently it had a formula change a while ago, think I will have a smell next time I'm near somewhere half decent that would carry it.
Wow I have a couple of these unopened in the shop time to remove them from the cabinet

Nishy said:
Northam Saint said:
Wow I have a couple of these unopened in the shop time to remove them from the cabinet

That was Amazon at £250.

Does bring back some memories looking at that bottle.

I have a bottle of Oscar De La Renta Pour Lui which doesn't really do it for me TBH. It's about 95% full.

If someone is willing to pay postage (which I guess will be around £5) they can have it. I'll give Paul first dibs as this is his thread.

Nothing wrong with a bit of enthusiasm :) unless you mean drunk and shrieking I LOVE THIS SCENT in an unmanly fashion

Gordy said:
flip-68 said:
Woods of Windsor is manly in that Quorum way, citrus top notes, spices in the middle, oakmoss and tobacco to finish

I just got some Woods Of Windsor at the weekend. Cedar Woods. I'm embarrassed to say I was a little enthusiastic in the shop about the smell. [emoji15][emoji7]

Ah.....well[emoji15].......the assistant asked me, "Was it good for you?".
I've been looking for scents like these and Cedar Woods is right at the top. C&E Sienna is another favourite. Any other recommendations for similar?

We went over to York today to take minds off losing the mog and I tried Kouros again. This time, with less sprays I don't find it half as bad as I did first time I tried it ... in fact, I quite like it. There's a lot more going on that just civet piss. I still didn't whack up the ginger to buy a bottle, but I think I will do.

Back
Top Bottom