Birth Year Razors - sought & available

As and when i find an R4 somewhere (the R1 will get re-offered out on here to someone)

many Thanks Max, you like it seems everyone else on here are a gentleman (even the women)

Thanks to Max (frenchblade) I have now taken delivery of my birthdate razor, an absolutely stunning 1965 K1 Gillette super speed flair tip, damm it looks so good, I only wish I was in the same condition :D I'm gonna try it out later today. Thanks agin Max, you are a true gentleman

I just took delivery on a lovely Z1 Tech, to go with my Z2 SuperSpeed (close enough, since I'm a Z1).
This is a lot of fun, but a little sobering when I realize that my razors are in better shape than I am.

I guess for 1966 a good bet would be a Gillette super-speed ? I will obviously be looking for a razor that's for daily use and in better shape than I am, heh

I have been looking at Ebay and wondering whether to take the plunge - probably not as I have been bitten before.

Chunks

I wonder if someone has a Slim N2 (June 1968) for sale? Thats my birth month, so it would be great to have one from the same period of time.
It must be in very good condition and if it comes with the original box it is a big bonus.

Sure would be nice to have a shopping list when out hunting razor beasts. Things should slack a bit with the schedule so I will take time to go through all 12 pages and write down what the crew needs. I got one S3 black handle in excellent condition for a friend in England. Then continued going through the razor box, tossing back several more of this date I came upon and said out loud "What the hell is it with all these S3s" ... not knowing someone really needed one as a Birth Razor. I'll post any listed BRs that I have.

Regards, Robert

erik1963 said:
1963 Quarter 1 - anything considered. I would really like something in nice condition in a case if possible, but not essential. :icon_razz:

I believe we have a BINGO! Just happen to have a silver ball end Tech in good shape, dated I1.

Use the pm feature if that grabs you and we can work out sending pics and other details.

Martin

I have the honor of being born in April of 1948. I haven't been able to find a razor that I can buy that I could be sure that it was really made in 1948. I have a bunch of Gillette's that spam 40-50 but I hate the uncertainty.
Johnus

Back
Top Bottom