C&S Vetiver Vert

Have you signed up for their newletter ? they are mailing out £15 vouchers to be used against any aromatics. I just tried to see if it could be used on anything and yep, 3 of the No88 small shaving soaps can be yours for £3 now, with free p+p

Sods law dictates that I just used my free £5 voucher from them on the very same product just last week as it was about to expire. Might go for it again and then grate them all into a bigger container, Was looking at the travel cologne pack they do which has the O&C, Cuba, Neroli and No.88 in it - 4 x 15ml, but even with the discount, I cant self-justify £65 for 4 small bottles.

My top 3 so far are No.88, Paradisi and now Cuba. I tried Neroli last night and the jury is still out. F+M I found a bit meh too. Still not tried Vetiver yet.

Forgot to say, when I ordered my 3 soap pack, I emailed them asking if they could throw in a sample of the No.88 again as I had finished mine... they sent me 2 :)

My sort of customer service.

Omp said:
I got the email with the code as well and am trying to order a puck of O&C but the site is having all sorts of problems

A few months ago when I ordered a sample pack the site was very dodgy also. No payment confirmation, no order confirmation, billed twice, received goods, received refund for duplicate billing.

When I made my purchase of samples, the "please wait ..." page remained on screen and did not complete. Check your e-mails for confirmation. Once I'd seen confirmation, I closed the window. I think I was using Safari although it might have been Chrome depending upon where I was at the time.

pjgh said:
When I made my purchase of samples, the "please wait ..." page remained on screen and did not complete. Check your e-mails for confirmation. Once I'd seen confirmation, I closed the window. I think I was using Safari although it might have been Chrome depending upon where I was at the time.

I have been trying with Chrome and have not got any confirmation emails. I'll give it a go with Firefox. O&C soap has been on my 'must have' list for a while now. I really hope my purchase works out.

pjgh said:
I wasn't much impressed with F&M nor Neroli, Mimosa is not one I'm going to use, O&C was a bit "meh!" but one from the girly scents I did like was the Rose and very much the Dark Rose. I'm after a rose soap now - T&H okay?

No.88 was fun, but not all I thought it would be, Cuba was sensational and very much enjoyed ... oddly, even for "that scent" which is not dissimilar to the farmyard scent you sometimes get off a good vintage wine. Dark Rose, very nice. Vetiver Vert continued to be a big hit with me, and the Mrs, but one we both really liked was Paradisi. She loves grapefruit, I'm okay with it; I love mosses. Paradisi gives you that up top hit of grapefruit and settles down to a woody, mossy note for the day.

They've got some good hidden gems in this range but not all are great so YMMV.

I liked Neroli and owned it for a while, as did my mother, who worshipped it until it started to cause her problems (she's asthmatic and doesn't get on well with scents). Couldn't justify the price hikes though for something that didn't last longer than 4-6 hours on skin. Likewise for O&C - great scent that really calms down into a nice sandalwood and oakmoss base. But the base is barely noticeable on my skin, so I have to spray it on clothes. Not what I want from an £85 scent!

No.88 on the other hand is great in terms of its longevity but needs to be applied in ultra low quantities. It is very loud and can get cloying in the heat or when overapplied.

Nonetheless, some great scents to explore there. Over priced for sure, but great nonetheless.

What a palaver.
My order went straight through with Firefox. I then looked at 'My Orders' and all of my previous attempts had gone through as well!
I've filled in a webform to get the others cancelled. I'm sure I will like it but I don't need 4 pucks!

Omp said:
I got the email with the code as well and am trying to order a puck of O&C but the site is having all sorts of problems

Sm304 said:
Omp said:

I got sent a second code, the email said there was a glitch with the first. I haven't tried it, yet.

Omp said:
Sm304 said:
I got sent a second code, the email said there was a glitch with the first. I haven't tried it, yet.

Yeah, I am using the 2nd code but the site is just hanging at the 'please wait while your transaction is authorised' page

pjgh said:

I too got the two emails and two codes. Placed an order and the site hangs for me as well. Using Chrome. Navigated away from the site and it shows as my order received and the price is shown as expected. No email though...

Having checked my home e-mail, I also had the two e-mails, used the code in the second e-mail (puck of No88 soap) and the transaction went through, completed on the website and sent a confirmation e-mail. I wonder if it was a timing thing with everyone rushing the site all at once.

pjgh said:
Having checked my home e-mail, I also had the two e-mails, used the code in the second e-mail (puck of No88 soap) and the transaction went through, completed on the website and sent a confirmation e-mail. I wonder if it was a timing thing with everyone rushing the site all at once.

Wouldn't be surprised, Paul. I wonder if they're out of stock on everything yet? :)

vman said:
Have you signed up for their newletter ? they are mailing out £15 vouchers to be used against any aromatics. I just tried to see if it could be used on anything and yep, 3 of the No88 small shaving soaps can be yours for £3 now, with free p+p

Sods law dictates that I just used my free £5 voucher from them on the very same product just last week as it was about to expire. Might go for it again and then grate them all into a bigger container, Was looking at the travel cologne pack they do which has the O&C, Cuba, Neroli and No.88 in it - 4 x 15ml, but even with the discount, I cant self-justify £65 for 4 small bottles.

My top 3 so far are No.88, Paradisi and now Cuba. I tried Neroli last night and the jury is still out. F+M I found a bit meh too. Still not tried Vetiver yet.

Forgot to say, when I ordered my 3 soap pack, I emailed them asking if they could throw in a sample of the No.88 again as I had finished mine... they sent me 2 :)

My sort of customer service.

That's a sneaky bit of enablement there Vijay, well done !! I could't resist and also ordered the 3 travel pucks of No. 88 soap a bargain for £3 indeed. Just as a quick note I use Chrome as my main browser and had the same issues as other people when I ordered my sample pack, but my order this morning just went straight through as one would expect.

Back
Top Bottom