C&S Vetiver Vert

superflyguy said:
rum said:
My order arrived today... Seems it costs them more to post this than the product itself (special delivery vs. £3 for three little shave soaps)

ditto.

crazy really. all safely encased in 1 million styrofoam squiggles. no wonder the scents are so pricey! ho-hum, now where's my grater?

Likewise. Box big enough to fit my head in... and all this for three tiny little soaps.

Going to get a small enough container for mine so that I can hopefully take them abroad.

cheesepiece said:
What's the code lads for the C&S discount?
If its unique has anyone got one they're not using?

Alternatively, does anyone want any duplicates in their orders bought from them?

I think if you sign up for the newsletter you'll get a code. It looks like the code is unique. Happy to send on one of my travel 88's if you'd like.

They wanted £22 to post a bar of shaving soap to Ireland. Think I could get a return Ryanair flight to London for less than that.

jb74 said:
They wanted £22 to post a bar of shaving soap to Ireland. Think I could get a return Ryanair flight to London for less than that.

Makes Martin de Candre look like a cheap soap!!

At the risk of re-enabling some of you. I tried an experiment once C&S put the discount code on FB and twitter. I ordered a pack of the O&C soap and it arrived today, so it seems that the code can be used multiple times to the same address. Today is the last day if you want to grab more stuff

vman said:
jb74 said:

If you PM me your adress, I will put one of the small pucks in the post to you.

Sorry for not responding, just spotted this now.

Thanks very much for the generous offer, but I think it would be unfair of me to expect people to post stuff to Ireland.

jb74 said:
vman said:
jb74 said:

If you PM me your adress, I will put one of the small pucks in the post to you.

Sorry for not responding, just spotted this now.

Thanks very much for the generous offer, but I think it would be unfair of me to expect people to post stuff to Ireland.

Not really, according to the royal mail website it costs £3. be like buying you a pint :)

Northam Saint said:
Dare I say but is anyone else slightly underwhelmed by the Oxford and Cambridge soap ? Both in the scent and lather performance ?

It's OK, but not near as good as other soaps that I have and enjoy. Scent isn't too bad and the clay scent that everyone talked about isn't too strong (nowhere near as strong as the No.88 soap). The lavender is dusted down with many other notes and it's quite hidden in there.

Back
Top Bottom