Chinese futur clone

Rather strangely, the exact purchase I've made has changed from an image of the QShave packaging and razor to a 'Nanjie' butterfly-style razor.

--> Here <-- is a link to the exact item in my purchase history on eBay. One of the images at the top of the page is the Futur Clone but otherwise seems to be showing a butterfly razor! Bizarre.

Rather strangely, the exact purchase I've made has changed from an image of the QShave packaging and razor to a 'Nanjie' butterfly-style razor.

--> Here <-- is a link to the exact item in my purchase history on eBay. One of the images at the top of the page is the Futur Clone but otherwise seems to be showing a butterfly razor! Bizarre.

Mine too!!!
I bought my Futur clone from a Thai seller (money transferred to a Shenzhen company), and the photos have been changed as weel (I've checked right after reading your post.
the 39g make sense now...
The item is supposed to arrived from the 16th of May.

Question: how to proceed to get a refund if the pictures in the ad have changed ?

Mine too!!!
I bought my Futur clone from a Thai seller (money transferred to a Shenzhen company), and the photos have been changed as weel (I've checked right after reading your post.
the 39g make sense now...
The item is supposed to arrived from the 16th of May.

Question: how to proceed to get a refund if the pictures in the ad have changed ?
I'd assume contact eBay/report the seller for changing the listing post-purchase? It now doesn't give an accurate representation of what [we] thought we were buying.

I'm presently writing a message to ask the seller why the photos have been changed and whether I will receive the Futur clone in fact.
I've done the same and hopefully will have a response soon. Otherwise, I've found this;

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 08.47.21.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 08.47.21.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 30
Yes, but cost of returning the item will likely be higher than the price of the razor shipped (£2.60 in my case)...
I usually take a screenshot of the Ebay invoice/ad with this kind of sketchy item, this time in the fever of buying I just forgot.
We shall see.

Yes, but cost of returning the item will likely be higher than the price of the razor shipped (£2.60 in my case)...
I usually take a screenshot of the Ebay invoice/ad with this kind of sketchy item, this time in the fever of buying I just forgot.
We shall see.
That is true - I think I'll take it as a small loss if it's simply a bad razor which arrives. It would be a shame but certainly not the end of the world. £3.38 isn't a huge price to pay for pressing the trigger, fortunately.

That is true - I think I'll take it as a small loss if it's simply a bad razor which arrives. It would be a shame but certainly not the end of the world. £3.38 isn't a huge price to pay for pressing the trigger, fortunately.

Yes indeed, not a big deal, but it's about the money, rather the fact of being scammed.

Without stating the obvious, it's the chance we have all taken..and as Benz3ne stated, if it is a pile of rubbish razor..it's not the end of the world.even though we should all get what is on offer in the sellers page item...we all fall down the rabbit hole of impulsive buying..i've seriously give myself a kick up the arse lately, on shaving items i've bought since i started DE shaving..who's fault is it?..mine...your not forced to buy it..Regards.;)

Last edited:
Similar story with the item I purchase, Cristobal (screen shot attached).

Absolutely, PF. In fairness, I bought my first two DE's on a whim and fortunately they've both been respectable! My first SE was on a whim as well (waiting on its arrival) and a couple of SR's I've bought have been on whims. Fortunately it's been a method which has worked out for me thus far! If this purchase makes me contemplate purchases a little more than it's a win in that respect.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 09.07.13.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 09.07.13.png
    803.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom