Chinese futur clone

I had second thoughts about buying a one from Aliexpress, and cancelled the order..after the Ebay futur clone saga.I was far too eager, but in the end decided, do i really need it?..The answer was no, that's why i cancelled the order.

Last edited:
I had second thoughts about buying a one from Aliexpress, and cancelled the order..after the Ebay futur clone saga.I far too eagar, but in the end decided, do i really need it?..The answer was no, that's why i cancelled the order.

EF2kLYO.jpg

I had second thoughts about buying a one from Aliexpress, and cancelled the order..after the Ebay futur clone saga.I was far too eager, but in the end decided, do i really need it?..The answer was no, that's why i cancelled the order.

Well if you ever decide you do need one, my experience of AliExpress was excellent. It was fully tracked and the QShave is excellent.

My Qshave arrived today. Incredibly fast delivery from China. Fit and finish look to be perfect. If this works....I will be retiring my Feather Portables from travel and slotting these in instead

The downside of buying a new razor and selling afterwards your main razor, is that you need to redo all your SOTD photos... Fortunately, I only own 5 soaps and 1 cream. However, I finished taking picture of my essential combos:

Collage_Fotor_450.jpg

Last edited:
What's the brush for?

Actually, I have just found a use for the brush. Once the razor is clean, there are always some white particles of dry soap in the gutters of the comb (I had this problem with my Progress too), even if the razor is cleaned after each shave with a toothbrush and a tiny amount of toothpaste (it is slightly abrasive). However, with this little black brush I managed to remove quickly those particles. Cool!

You and many others. :)

If I were the Big "Wonton" at the Chinese factory I would make an exact copy of the Gillette Tech with two heads. The additional one would be slightly more aggressive for those who like that and I would make the whole thing out of stainless steel and sell it for approx. $20 U.S or £15. I would need help carrying the money to the bank. ;)

Mine arrived last night. It's a truly remarkable chinese factory item. Packaging is on the premium side of things, quality looks good. I had a shave with it this morning, and it gave a really excellent shave.

I do find the design a bit chunky - the whole thing is so BIG that it lacks the feel and agility that I get from other shavers such as a Gillette New, a Fatip Grande, a 37c, to name a few. Also, everyone has their own views, but whilst I appreciate the design, I find it a bit ugly. However, those issues could be equally said of a Futur.

I might give it one more crack, but I get the feeling that I may PIF this. Not the most generous of PIFs, but might bundle in a few more soaps etc and let someone else save £7. Otherwise it may just sit around being ugly - and that's my job.

Back
Top Bottom