Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Are we to gather that you don't approve, Billy?
Well....Nothing to do with bragging here, but I have a serious Injector collection here....I have just about got every highly regarded injector that was ever made with the exception of a Vintage Feather Injector...o_O

The Manufactures that made these so called Vintage injectors were very capable of producing a solid stainless steel one and they refrained from doing that for good reason.....Bearing in mind that it would cost a lot more money to produce a PAL Adjustable than this Modern One by a long shot....So it wasn't down to keeping production costs down that they didn't go down the solid stainless Rabbit Hole....It was to keep them light and agile and in the 60s & 70s in particular they were designed to use Crazy Sharp Blades....:p

Now, those that are pursuing a Solid Stainless Injector will get what they want because that's the market of folks this guy is hoping to draw into purchasing one and that's fantastic....But don't expect it to shave anything like or be better than what was made by the men of genius that made them in years gone past.....o_O

This is designed by one guy that has not spent his life designing injectors....You are buying a Hobby Designer Injector at best...:D

Billy

Last edited:
Received my 60 blades already :p

2upyck8.jpg

Don't you just love our feeding frenzies? Does anyone know if these blades are any good? Just so I know in anticipation of my sixty arriving.
I have some of these blades Sir...They are better than any current injector blades for sure and they offer a nice smooth shave...They are a different experience than shaving with a single blade as you almost cant feel them....You have to be extremely careful loading these though as they sort of unfold like a flower....:eek:

They are very thin and finer made than single blades...Once the injector key is removed they open out and are really strong after they are seated....o_O

Billy

[QUOTE="Fergiebilly, post: 460951, member: 6178] We would end up with 30 each for around 13 or 14 Quid Posted which is a good buy...I have some of these and they are lovely blades...o_O

Billy[/QUOTE]

Hiya doin Billy,

That was a nice blade gifted to me and was one I had never tried before and with two shaves in I am enjoying the ride. I know my face is smoother than usual when done. See what happens after few more times of screwing with things a little more dangerously.

These are certainly different than some of the more generic blades I have tried and should help enable others as you hoped. Thanks for the tip.

Martin

Last edited:
Glad you like them Martin...I think that Eric is impressed with them an all...You know that seller must have sold over a 1000 of them in a couple awe weeks...He was selling lots of 200 blades at the end up...I have some Gillette Trac 11s but I prefer the Schick Twin blades ...A bit smoother I reckon....:D

Good to hear from you Sir....:)

Billy

Back
Top Bottom