Cologne PIF **join here**

Hi,

I've had a few requests from TSR members for samples so I've decided to start a PIF with 6 part used bottles of our colognes. They were 50ml bottles used as samples at a fair and are still about half full.

The six fragrances are;

Vanilla & Tabacco
Gentlemen's Club
Sub-Lime
Cherry & Chocolate
Coffee & Leather

A seventh fragrance can be blended using half and half of Vanilla & Tabacco and Sub-Lime (one squirt of both in each spot).

You can sample them and maybe decant a small amount of each then pass it forward.

Please either add your name here or PM me and I'll put you on the list.

First to try is mrlimbo, the box will be winging it's way to him today.

1. mrlimbo = complete
2. flip-68 = complete
3. A-W = complete
4. Gairdner = complete
5. jds = complete
6. fly3k = complete
7. Helveticum
8. new2DE
9. SAINT12661
10.dlegros
11. MarkDifferential

Excellent, I was hoping there was enough padding in the box. Always a relief to hear that RM got it there on time and in tact!

Walkers said:
Hi,

I've had a few requests from TSR members for samples so I've decided to start a PIF with 6 part used bottles of our colognes. They were 50ml bottles used as samples at a fair and are still about half full.

The six fragrances are;

Vanilla & Tabacco
Gentlemen's Club
Sub-Lime
Cherry & Chocolate
Coffee & Leather

A seventh fragrance can be blended using half and half of Vanilla & Tabacco and Sub-Lime (one squirt of both in each spot).

You can sample them and maybe decant a small amount of each then pass it forward.

Please either add your name here or PM me and I'll put you on the list.

First to try is mrlimbo, the box will be winging it's way to him today.

1. mrlimbo
2. flip-68
3. A-W
4. Gairdner

Are we limited to four? If not I'd love to join if possible. I'm looking for Vanilla & Tobacco so v interested. The others sound very interesting too.

Jon

Yep there will always be a 20% TSR discount, just PM me for info. I will have other offers on when the post shave balms and sprays get up and running.

Back
Top Bottom