Cologne PIF **join here**

Walkers said:
Cologne (EDC) sprays are typically 6%-8% fragrance oil and are the most diluted fragrance we offer, lasting up to 4 hours in most cases.

Eau de Toilette (EDT) sprays are 10%-12% fragrance oil which is the usual well known strength and should last around 5 hours or more, although everyone is different.

Eau de Parfum (EDP) sprays are the strongest at 15%-18% fragrance oil content so are used sparingly and tend to last the longest.

Hope this helps.

That's great, thank you. Just gearing up for decision time when and if it happens. Really looking forward to them all, the Vanilla & Tobacco and the Sub-Lime especially.

Jon

Package received today, very well packed and arrived safe and sound.

Will have a dig through later/tomorrow. Some very interesting scents.

Can the next person on the list send me their details please?

That will be Gairdner next. Glad to see the box/package is holding up to its travels. Let us know what you think of them Ay-Dubya.

no problem, I'll add you to the list.

can the person who has the colognes at the moment, A-W i'm assuming, let me know how much is left and if they will make it much further. Cheers

indeed it is you, A-W got them 5 days ago but hasn't posted whether he's tried them or not yet, maybe PM him your address so he's got it when he's ready to pass on.

Hey All,

Sorry been a very hectic week away with work.
I have had a smell with only a few sprays this evening, sadly not for me or the Mrs I am very sad to say.
I will have them in the post Monday lunchtime on to the very excited G.

Many, many thanks to Mr Walker for the opportunity. A very generous offer and one greatly appreciated.

Adam

samples were sent to a few others too before the PIF, i know it's not the majority, maybe I went a bit far there. I suppose it's better to get genuine comments rather than false comments that people face to face are more likely to give.
Still looking for UK suppliers for other products, shaving soap etc but it's proving to be quite hard. Brushes are sorted and hopefully here by the end of the week!

Gratefully received today but alas, they're not for me. Apologies and thanks to Walkers for the PIF.

If I could have the address of the next person on the list, I'll do my best to get them sent off asap.

Back
Top Bottom