Cologne PIF **join here**

thanks for the honest opinion mrlimbo, that's the thing with fragrances, it's a very personal thing.

If there are any specific scents you do like let me know and I'll whip up a Eau De Limbo just for you.

I've tried a lot of high end fragrances and I struggle to find any I really like despite the rave reviews.

package arrived yesterday - thanks mrlimbo

had a quick smell of all of them and there are some interesting scents :)

i'll take a small sample of each and pass it on to the next man on the list on monday

it'll take a while to get a sense of how they settle through the day.

Glad to hear it arrived at the second destination in tact.

Remember to try mixing the two I mentioned at the start of the PIF for a 7th scent, these are all Cologne strength so they won't last all day but you should get a decent amount of time out of them.

Let us know what you think too.

Happy smelling.

I'll add you to the list and hopefully some will make it to you Helveticum. Cheers Flip for sending it on and let us know what you think.

Walkers said:
I'll add you to the list and hopefully some will make it to you Helveticum. Cheers Flip for sending it on and let us know what you think.

Hi,

Would you be able to give a brief explanation of the differences between cologne, Eua de Toilette and Eau de Parfum?

Thanks,

Jon

Cologne (EDC) sprays are typically 6%-8% fragrance oil and are the most diluted fragrance we offer, lasting up to 4 hours in most cases.

Eau de Toilette (EDT) sprays are 10%-12% fragrance oil which is the usual well known strength and should last around 5 hours or more, although everyone is different.

Eau de Parfum (EDP) sprays are the strongest at 15%-18% fragrance oil content so are used sparingly and tend to last the longest.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom