Does anyone rinse after each pass?

I used to do that, then I too realised that there was no point in doing so (leaving the faucet running).

I lather up and when I remove all the lather from my face, I dip my blade in a mug of cold water and remove for the next pass. I may have to swish the blade around a bit, but it works and all I use regarding water is a single mug.
I have one of those faucets that turns on and off. On rinse, off shave, repeat as needed....

I tend to give my face a quick rinse with warm water so i can see the place that need attention on the next pass, also i find it gives extra slickness with the lather when applying the brush again..this works for me anyway..i'm still at a DE learning stage, and trying new and recommended methods out.

Just a quick rinse with cold water between passes for me. Keeps some of the slickness from the previous pass and seems to do an easier and better job re-lathering on damp skin.

For me, wet the hands with warm water...quick shake then rub hands over face and neck. Seems to give the right balance for two more passes (if wanted); especially with soaps...MWF in particular.

I rinse after each pass and feel around for missed growth. It also allows me to add more pre-shave oil if needed. Wetting your face also helps to prevent the cream from drying out.

I rinse after every pass because the very act of each shaving pass exfoliates and dries out the skin. Not sure it makes a vast amount of difference given that each new application of the brush will re-moisturise...but hey, each to his own.

Back
Top Bottom