Ebay nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.
majortom said:
I do believe Rasierhobel has revealed his true identity

we will see that you are the bad guy tomorrow in the morning =D i'm so happy that everyone will see that you shipped it wrong. i still laughing all the time about that case :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

please CONFIRM that you NEVER saw the ex girlfriends adress before!

Rasierhobel, you had the money fully refunded and a polite apology. Keep the razor as well if you still have it. And grow up eh?

hunnymonster said:
For all its faults though - Gumtree has yielded me some amazing bargains in the not too distant past. Mind you I'm not in the jobs, property or motors sections :)

My #1 tip for anyone thinking of using it is to use a throwaway email address - and this weeks learning is that you can't use the word "gumtree" anywhere in that email address (except for signing up to a Gumtree account... which is a bit of an error on their part I feel)

I always find Mailinator exceptionally useful on such occasions! :D

...And on and on and on and Ariston...

At this rate I predict in two more pages this thread gets locked by a mod.
And yes I will butt out now in case anyone was wondering

even if majortom did send it to the mythical girlfriend - the purchaser should have ensured that the problem would never arise.

no defending it.

Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.
Mod edit.

Just doing it for you so you don't have to bother.....:mad:

No action whatsoever against someone posting very offensively and I get two non swear words edited out. Hmmm.

majortom said:
Rasierhobel, you had the money fully refunded and a polite apology. Keep the razor as well if you still have it. And grow up eh?

my friend told me that she refused the parcel!! so you will get it soon... you have NO reason for claiming that you are the good guy and he is the bad guy! he wasnt involved in your shipping and he never saw the parcel! he offered on ebay and paypal the correct adress and furthermore he wrote you a extra message during the payment process and notify you about the shipping adress!

Rasierhobel said:
we will see that you are the bad guy tomorrow in the morning =D i'm so happy that everyone will see that you shipped it wrong. i still laughing all the time about that case :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

please CONFIRM that you NEVER saw the ex girlfriends adress before!

In an attempt at peace: clearly he saw the girlfriend's address before because that's where he sent the razor. Majortom is saying he didn't know it was the girlfriend's address because he doesn't know whether the buyer is gay or straight or bisexual or impotent. He sent it to that address because that is the one the buyer gave him - originally. In good faith Majortom sent the razor unknowingly to what turned out to be girlfriend's address but believing it to be that of the buyer. If the buyer had given the correct address from the outset, all would have been well. If Majortom had realised the buyer had given a wrong address OR if Majortom had checked against PayPal OR if Majortom had assumed the buyer was an idiot and asked him to confirm the mailing address, we wouldn't have had all this fun.

We know the buyer is a sandwich short of a picnic because he gives the address of an ex-girlfriend when he buys something. I think the ex-girlfriend must be a lovely person as she said she had received the razor. I think she is well shot of the buyer who is demonstrating himself to be a very unreasonable and aggressive man, particularly in view of Majortom falling over backwards trying to bring this to a good closing.

I hope that clarifies the situation for you and enables peace to reign once again.

1. You were directly involved in the shipping as you failed to update your details properly - entirely your fault.
2. Why did you advise that your Post office had it and that you were going to collect before changing your story once again? Highly suspicious behaviour.
3. You sent an abusive, offensive message calling the seller a liar so what part of that entitles you to be the good guy, especially when you've been refunded?
4. You come on here with further abusive messages and you wonder why other members have criticized this bizarre behaviour?

Edit: Carl, please stop being so funny when I am drinking tea as my keyboard is now drinking tea as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom