EDC

What colour did you get? I'm thinking green or blue myself...
Yeah, same went blue. Might buy one for daughters school bag for when she is walking home in the dark. Black uniform in the dark crossing the road isn't the best mix! I'll get a bigger one for her, they're cheaper too, about £3

Yeah, same went blue. Might buy one for daughters school bag for when she is walking home in the dark. Black uniform in the dark crossing the road isn't the best mix! I'll get a bigger one for her, they're cheaper too, about £3

Make it a xmas gift to her and you've got one present taken care of :D

This week was a week of EDC-related mail-calls...

1) Vintage Swedish made solid brass carabiner. This one was about $10 I believe.
Really neat size and shape and the locking mechanism is a pin that is pulled out by the ring on the opposite side of the lock. Great design and locks very securely.
bjfmsn.jpg

igcm1f.jpg

2) Hankie in Gold and Black Paisley pattern by MinhDo EDC-Designs.
Hankie + userid embroidery + shipping came out to less than $15 total.
68r5uq.jpg

3) Two CRKT knives that are now discontinued
About $20/knife

- A Van Hoy Snaplock 2 mini knife that I honestly couldn't be more pleased about;
14snjtj.jpg

2cngv8z.jpg

- A Foldable Van Hoy Russ Kommer "Full Throttle" knife
This knife was included in the lot and I wasn't too excited about but seeing it in person it's a gorgeus knife with a lot of brass details and a nice, solid weight and feel to it;
20p4lzm.jpg

2jflkip.jpg

The knives were sold as used but arrived looking brand spanking new.

All in all an excellent mail-call week :)
2h4wdit.jpg

This week was a week of EDC-related mail-calls...

1) Vintage Swedish made solid brass carabiner. This one was about $10 I believe.
Really neat size and shape and the locking mechanism is a pin that is pulled out by the ring on the opposite side of the lock. Great design and locks very securely.
bjfmsn.jpg

igcm1f.jpg

2) Hankie in Gold and Black Paisley pattern by MinhDo EDC-Designs.
Hankie + userid embroidery + shipping came out to less than $15 total.
68r5uq.jpg

3) Two CRKT knives that are now discontinued
About $20/knife

- A Van Hoy Snaplock 2 mini knife that I honestly couldn't be more pleased about;
14snjtj.jpg

2cngv8z.jpg

- A Foldable Van Hoy Russ Kommer "Full Throttle" knife
This knife was included in the lot and I wasn't too excited about but seeing it in person it's a gorgeus knife with a lot of brass details and a nice, solid weight and feel to it;
20p4lzm.jpg

2jflkip.jpg

The knives were sold as used but arrived looking brand spanking new.

All in all an excellent mail-call week :)
2h4wdit.jpg

Nice knives but a shame they aren't UK carry legal.

Back
Top Bottom