Exciting new forum

I've just read this on his blog:

We all know that most of the existing shaving forums leave a lot to be desired. Banning good members, deleting good content, allowing bad behaviour, behaving hypocritically, favouring certain vendors and being generally ungentlemanly.

So I have started a brand new forum
Currently it is not really a forum because there is nearly nothing there. So please join and please post stuff, we can only have a good forum if we make it so, otherwise we are stuck with the old ones.

That annoys me, let alone more established members of this community! This is the only (shaving) forum I belong to and can't say I've ever seen any of the things he mentioned, he's got a nerve..

I read it as this

We all know that most of the existing shaving forums leave a lot to be desired. Banning me, deleting my content, not allowing my behaviour, behaving unfairly, not favouring vendors I extol and being generally ungentlemanly.

quattrojames said:
I've just read this on his blog:

We all know that most of the existing shaving forums leave a lot to be desired. Banning good members, deleting good content, allowing bad behaviour, behaving hypocritically, favouring certain vendors and being generally ungentlemanly.

So I have started a brand new forum
Currently it is not really a forum because there is nearly nothing there. So please join and please post stuff, we can only have a good forum if we make it so, otherwise we are stuck with the old ones.

That annoys me, let alone more established members of this community! This is the only (shaving) forum I belong to and can't say I've ever seen any of the things he mentioned, he's got a nerve..

Those things he mentioned exemplify BB, SRP, SMF, TSD...It makes one wonder if he got banned from them all. IIRC he did mention some BS about TSR that escapes me at the moment.

We got a pretty decent review:
The Shaving Room. The nastiest of the forums. Lots of off topic banter within the clique. Moderators allow appalling, shameful behaviour. If you are a genuinely objectionable person join here.

Indirect Link

modedit: Link changed to indirect... a direct link drives his traffic & that's exactly what he wants.

Just went to that link and read it.. 2 mins of my life I wont get back.

I think this is the 'best' of forums, cause in the main, people say what the bloody hell they like. very refreshing.

Some people eh....

I must admit that HE does get under my skin, the only way it will stop annoying me is if i don't go to his Blog / Forum etc which i don't do if i can help it !, if i dont read it then it can't do anything to wind me up, but it does have this strange pull on me, as i want to know what nonsense he is writing about, and by visiting his site unfortunatley it his serving his purpose !!!

Don't like or agree with his views on us and the other good forums, but then HOPEFULLY people will make thier own mind up about his reviews and views of the other forums, when slowly he is being banned from every forum he joins, people will see that it's not just a coincidence.....

Can I gently ask all to stop posting links to his sites, if you feel you must link to his site, feel free to use the google cache version of it - he is in the business of getting traffic so his adverts pay out more cash. More links = higher search rankings (you can read all about this at more than one of his sites, although when challenged here he hotly denied that was the case). Higher search rankings means more traffic, more traffic means more revenue.

To get the google cache version of a page: Go to google, paste in the URL... in the results there's usually a "cached" link at the end of each search result excerpt.

His three day ban at DFS was not hardly started when it was decided to ban him.

I here that he is posting peoples ( that sign up & get into him ) IP address's & making threat of reporting them to their employer.

fozz77 said:
His three day ban at DFS was not hardly started when it was decided to ban him.

I here that he is posting peoples ( that sign up & get into him ) IP address's & making threat of reporting them to their employer.

If he reports me to my boss I'll be sure to give myself a severe talking to :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom