Fantasy Formula 1 2013

Welcome to ‘The Shaving Room' Fantasy F1 2013

As the site we used last year has been closed down I thought I would run it myself as it is fairly easy to do.

There is no set entry fee but if anybody else feels they wish to make a donation as a form of entry fee then please feel free to make a donation to the TSR Charity that we used last time for the Raffle.

Heres the details

http://www.justgiving.com/The-Shaving-Room

You can make the donation anonymously if you like, but if you could add in the note that it is Fantasy F1 entry then we can see how much we raise.

All you have to do is pick a Team Name plus your team, consisting of 2 Drivers, a manufacturer and an engine, also your guess at the winning race time for the last race of the season to be used in the event of a tie break, then send it to me in a PM.
After the results are in for the first race I will publish a list of all the team details with a leaderboard.
The Rules
• Each player gets £100 million to spend.
• Each player must choose the following
o 2 Drivers
o 1 Car
o 1 Engine
• Both drivers must be from different F1 teams.
• Each player must also have a guess at the winning time of the final race of the season. This will be used in the event of a tie.
Below is a Price list for you to pick your teams from.

F1PriceList_zps1e27d392.jpg

Once I have your team entered points accrual will begin on the next event, so if you want maximum chance of scoring points your entry should be with me before Qualifying starts in Melbourne on Saturday morning at 06:00 GMT.
• Drivers, Cars and Engines will receive the points shown in the tables below, based on their qualifying and race positions.
• Drivers who do not finish a race will receive no race points.
• Drivers who do not take part in a race will receive no race points (no matter what the reason for not taking part).
• Drivers who do not take part in qualifying will receive no qualifying points (no matter what the reason for not taking part).
• The driver who records the fastest lap of a race will receive 25 bonus points.
• Cars that do not finish a race will receive no race points.
• Cars will receive 20 bonus points if both cars finish the race.

F1PointsScoring_zps22755a88.jpg

Get your entries in, and Good Luck all.

There will be excellent prizes at the end of the season for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. :) See below in the thread for details.

1st place, Taylors of Bond Street Shaving Cream of your choice, plus mystery prize. I will reveal once I have confirmation of availability.
2nd place stick of arko & 20 lord blades
3rd place stick of arko

Thanks to jaycey and bigduncan for the prizes.

RE: Fantasy Formula 1 2013 ENTER YOUR TEAM NOW

Entered!

Big big thank you for sorting this!
My first fantasy team for any sport, lets hope beginners luck reigns true here ;).

Re: Fantasy Formula 1 2013 ENTER YOUR TEAM NOW

I've added you in.

That's 6 teams on board so far.

Qualifying for Melbourne starts 6 am GMT on Saturday so teams to be submitted by then in order to earn points from the first qualifying session.

Team added, I have also added jaycey's team, so that's 8 of us so far.

All the teams are completely different so far.

At least that's enough of us to make it worth doing it, but a few more entrants would be welcome.

Just to add, I stand by my previous offer of a tub of any of the Taylors of Bond Street Shaving Cream to the winners door.

Good luck fellas:)

jaycey said:
Just to add, I stand by my previous offer of a tub of any of the Taylors of Bond Street Shaving Cream to the winners door.

Good luck fellas:)

Thanks jaycey.

I have something lined up as well, but until I have finalised the details with the supplier of it I shall keep it quiet incase I can't get it made.

Steve

Fantasy Formula 1 2013 ENTER YOUR TEAM NOW

i'll add a tube of cream la toja or proraso and a stick of arko for the winner
plus a stick of arko for 2nd and 3rd place

No, I don't think we all have to send anything.

I said initially I would provide a prize, jaycey has also offered a prize.

I have had offers from other people to donate towards a prize, so we could do that.

I have a better idea.

jaycey and myself will provide a prize to the winner at the end of the season, big dunc, can you do 2nd and 3rd place prizes please.

If anybody else feels they wish to make a donation as a form of entry fee then please feel free to make a donation to the TSR Charity that we used last time for the Raffle.

Heres the details

http://www.justgiving.com/The-Shaving-Room

You can make the donation anonymously if you like, but if you could add in the note that it is Fantasy F1 entry then we can see how much we raise.

Is everyone happy with that?

Back
Top Bottom