Fantasy Formula 1 2013

It was close at the top in the end.

But as expected, SmallBeard runs away with the prize.

I've lost track of the prizes but we have lost the second and third place prizes since bigduncs departure as he was providing them.

I have a prize for the winner, well I will have once I have bought it this week.

Many congratulations Smallbeard.

As promised, the winner has the choice of a tub of any one of the Taylors of Bond Street range shaving creams.
With the Truefitt & Hill Movemeber discount going on I will extend this offer to their range of shaving creams also.

So just chose a tub from either TOBS or T&H, PM me your choice with your address and I will get it out to you.

Great stuff & I was making a late dash for the top!

jaycey said:
Many congratulations Smallbeard.

As promised, the winner has the choice of a tub of any one of the Taylors of Bond Street range shaving creams.
With the Truefitt & Hill Movemeber discount going on I will extend this offer to their range of shaving creams also.

So just chose a tub from either TOBS or T&H, PM me your choice with your address and I will get it out to you.

Great stuff & I was making a late dash for the top!

Many thanks Jaycey, a great and kind offer. I shall PM you now, I **think** I've settled on a cream!

If only the season was a few races longer, and I think it could have been very different!

Cheers again :D

Alex

Alex, if you PM me your address I will send you a small gift I acquired today while out shopping. I hope you enjoy.

IMG_20131126_154259_zpsd8abb721.jpg

Re: RE: Fantasy Formula 1 2013

SmallBeard said:
Lose the beard said:
Alex, if you PM me your address I will send you a small gift I acquired today while out shopping. I hope you enjoy.

Bloody hell Steve, that's fantastic! I shall PM you right away. Blown away by the generosity. Thank you.

Don't get over excited. They are only baby bottles.

Lose the beard said:
SmallBeard said:
Lose the beard said:

Bloody hell Steve, that's fantastic! I shall PM you right away. Blown away by the generosity. Thank you.

Don't get over excited. They are only baby bottles.

I know, but great looking little bottles, in a nice little tin, and knowing they're Penhaligons means they must cost a pretty penny still. And I've not tried any of their scents before so it's a real nice gift. Thank you very much :)

Back
Top Bottom