Fantasy Formula 1 2013

RE: Fantasy Formula 1 2013 ENTER YOUR TEAM NOW

Lose the beard said:
No, I don't think we all have to send anything.

I said initially I would provide a prize, jaycey has also offered a prize.

I have had offers from other people to donate towards a prize, so we could do that.

I have a better idea.

jaycey and myself will provide a prize to the winner at the end of the season, big dunc, can you do 2nd and 3rd place prizes please.

If anybody else feels they wish to make a donation as a form of entry fee then please feel free to make a donation to the TSR Charity that we used last time for the Raffle.

Heres the details

http://www.justgiving.com/The-Shaving-Room

You can make the donation anonymously if you like, but if you could add in the note that it is Fantasy F1 entry then we can see how much we raise.

Is everyone happy with that?

Great idea! I couldn't see an option to add the message, but my £10 donation is for the competition.

Fantasy Formula 1 2013 ENTER YOUR TEAM NOW

okey dokey
should of pm'ed with offer 1st
sorry

2nd place stick of arko & 20 lord blades
3rd place stick of arko

iam in egypt this week and i've just picked up a few blades to bring home
i would have added some lord creams but there not that good !!!
bought loads and keep given
them to the pool guys

Thanks guys, we now have prizes sorted and we can raise money for charity at the same time. All good. :D :D

All I need to do now is work out an easy way of doing the scoring so I don't have to spend hours adding it all up every weekend. I can see me brushing up on my Excel spreadsheet skills. ;)

Hmm, checking the practice, if the qualifying/race is anything like that I imagine I'll do about average. Now I've said that watch me come last :icon_razz:

SmallBeard said:
Hmm, checking the practice, if the qualifying/race is anything like that I imagine I'll do about average. Now I've said that watch me come last :icon_razz:

I suspect you'll be competing for "average" with me.

chrisbell said:
SmallBeard said:

I suspect you'll be competing for "average" with me.
You're on! ;)

Bugger, the rain ruins everything!

Based on the first part of qualifying, I stand by my "average" presumption...

Hope you didn't get up too early, for it to be rained off, tomorrow it starts at midnight (or should that be today??) if I've interpreted BBC Sport correctly.

So, it looks like I got lucky for the first week, long may it continue :)

Here are the teams and the points so far.

Melbourne_zpse2926cee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom