Fatboy Fair Price

John said:
Dobbo25 said:
Thank you for the offer John it's very kind of you but I wouldn't like anything to happen to it in my care, I mean what if I dropped it or it got damaged? If it was user grade I would have said yes but as it's near mint I think I'll pass on this one.

shame, all my razors are like that, but you can get them cheep on ebay If you do decide to try one out I've got plenty of blades. ;-)
Thanks John I'm sure you can understand my reluctance to try your mint GEM,I'd be worried about damaging it and then I'd end up with a face like my avatar :icon_lol:

Al H said:
How about £400

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-IN-FACTORY-PACKAGE-GILLETTE-FATBOY-NOS-/310494444493?pt=AU_VanityPerfumeShaving&hash=item484ae93bcd
I saw that one before, I mean who would pay that? even if it was a birth year razor, I think I'm just one of those people who want to use a product, not look at it in a box

Dobbo25 said:
John said:
Dobbo25 said:
Thank you for the offer John it's very kind of you but I wouldn't like anything to happen to it in my care, I mean what if I dropped it or it got damaged? If it was user grade I would have said yes but as it's near mint I think I'll pass on this one.

shame, all my razors are like that, but you can get them cheep on ebay If you do decide to try one out I've got plenty of blades. ;-)
Thanks John I'm sure you can understand my reluctance to try your mint GEM,I'd be worried about damaging it and then I'd end up with a face like my avatar :icon_lol:

Al H said:
How about £400

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-IN-FACTORY-PACKAGE-GILLETTE-FATBOY-NOS-/310494444493?pt=AU_VanityPerfumeShaving&hash=item484ae93bcd
I saw that one before, I mean who would pay that? even if it was a birth year razor, I think I'm just one of those people who want to use a product, not look at it in a box

No worry's my friend ,your avatar I was thinking the other day isn't that from one of the hell raiser films ? Some nut job starts carving himself with a straight?

Al H that fatboy has been on eBay for ever totally nuts amount of money but that's NOS for you

Al H said:
My mrs would kill me if I even put on the watch list.

One day somebody with more money than sense will snap it up.

LOL I know what you mean my mrs has a tolerance level and that fatboy would pop that level into psychoses, she's 50% Irish 50% Scottish when we first met I took her shooting and was very suprised just how good she is..... However now I am thinking that was a mistake now.....gulp

It is a lot of money but that picture has just done me a favour... My old fatboy ( the one I droped) there is no gap on the no1 setting but on the one I've got from Dipesh has a gap on the no 1 setting ,
so I zoomed in and low and behold that NOS is on no 1 and has the same gap. That means that my old fatboy had been pined no wonder I've had trouble with the settings.

BlkKnight said:
I've seen them go for more.

I don't know about you but I couldn't live with a nos fat boy. I'd be dieing to use it.

I'd have to send it off site out of sight /mind.

You could send it to me,I'll look after it for you ,I've got a wall mounted safe yes sir it will be a prisoner never seeing the light of day. You could visit on weekends.

John said:
Dobbo25 said:
John said:
Dobbo25 said:

Al H said:
How about £400

No worry's my friend ,your avatar I was thinking the other day isn't that from one of the hell raiser films ? Some nut job starts carving himself with a straight?

You are correct Sir :icon_twisted:

Dobbo25 said:
John said:
Dobbo25 said:
John said:
Dobbo25 said:

Al H said:
How about £400

You are correct Sir :icon_twisted:

:icon_lol: that's a good avatar, when I first looked at it I was trying to place where I'd seen it then I twigged :icon_twisted:it is but quiet appropriate for TSR:icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom