Favourite Fragrance of all time???

But you have to like darker/louder/deep/full bodied fragrances, otherwise Encre is a no go. Luckily I do :)
Very true Nishy..fortunately I also love it. I don't wear it that often, but when I do it tends to be in the evening or special occasions. My girlfriend said it smelt like sexy burnt leaves after a bonfire in a wet wood??!! Hahaha...not sure I would say that but it smells great. Really well blended..and for the price, top quality.

Probably 150+ bottle in my stash... haven't a clue what'd be my favorite... mood, occasion and climate can all influence the choice at any given time.

Today I put on a few sprays on YSL L'Homme Libre after a shower - nothing like the orignal L'Homme, but quite nice.. fresh and spicy. Tomorrow it'll be something else.

Maybe if I was forced to pick something (this is a kop out for the sake of answering the original question)... I'd go with a handy one like Aqua Di Gio... best selling men's fragrance in the world last time someone checked.

Last edited:
Original Faberge Brut ( Original as in the 1964 version rather than the current reformulated ).
Good second and currently available in reformulated version, Paco Rabanne pour Homme.
Like many of us, I could easily go on ...

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom