Favourite Fragrance of all time???

Hiya,

Over the years lots of juice has been huffed up my nose, with a fair bit of em being kinda high class stuff. Seeing as how I like oakmoss and also patchouli in the mix, some older versions of Givenchy 'Xeryus' and Jacomo de Jacomo EdTs both stand out.

Number one frag though is the extinct 'Leatherneck' extrait, created by Colleen at TGQ years ago.

My all time favourite is Envy

The last 10-15ML of my Gucci Envy... I have fond memories of getting laid
wearing this about 15 years ago. The bottle itself is about 20 years old and still smells great.

f2fb599c65d6a2025ac3370e3e0ff58d.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Not sure if I have just one favourite of all time ......... But there are many worthy contenders: YSL's M7, Rive Gauche and Kouros ...... Lacoste Pour Homme ....... Azzaro Pour Homme ......

I think if I just went through my smelly stash I could safely say: Yep .... All of that lot .... 'Cos I spent enough time and dosh looking for them :D

Not sure if I have just one favourite of all time ......... But there are many worthy contenders: YSL's M7, Rive Gauche and Kouros ...... Lacoste Pour Homme ....... Azzaro Pour Homme ......

I think if I just went through my smelly stash I could safely say: Yep .... All of that lot .... 'Cos I spent enough time and dosh looking for them :D
Yeah all those are top notch..sadly when looking for a vintage bottle of YSL's M7 it was going for silly money, and the new Azzaro PH doesn't last...even when I do 25 sprays hahaha:D

Back
Top Bottom