Forum Discount Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Hope you don't mind me posting this but feel im not taking advantage of the forum discounts.

Can anyone advise on online stores that give out codes for the forum. Ive already used the one for Shave Lounge which is great but do people like Wickhams offer anything like this?

Jonathan
Hi Jonathan

I have just updated our discount code on the vendor thread - we originally posted when we launched a year ago, however is now at the bottom of the list! We have a 10% discount off any orders at any time using code TSR10 at checkout.

Min order for free postage is £15. We are always open to suggestions for what you want us to stock - if we can get it we will try! If you like brands like Wickham Soap Co, OSP & Phoenix and Beau - we stock seasonal specials & core ranges.

Check us out :cool:
Agent L

This message will not self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2.....
Thanks for the discount, Agent L:)
You are very welcome....we agents aim to please! :cool:

Hi Jonathan

I have just updated our discount code on the vendor thread - we originally posted when we launched a year ago, however is now at the bottom of the list! We have a 10% discount off any orders at any time using code TSR10 at checkout.

Min order for free postage is £15. We are always open to suggestions for what you want us to stock - if we can get it we will try! If you like brands like Wickham Soap Co, OSP & Phoenix and Beau - we stock seasonal specials & core ranges.

Check us out :cool:
Agent L

This message will not self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

You are very welcome....we agents aim to please! :cool:
Have to admit to not using you before, but a generous TSR Discount and a £15 threshold,..I will be in the future:)

You absolute swine!!!
I was supposed to have done all my spending for Feb (and Mar!) and now you wave a 10% in my face!!!
Order placed. I wanted a Futur anyways, and I'll give teh OSP a try as well.
Cheers for the discount code. I think. Although I'm not sure. :)
John

You absolute swine!!!
I was supposed to have done all my spending for Feb (and Mar!) and now you wave a 10% in my face!!!
Order placed. I wanted a Futur anyways, and I'll give teh OSP a try as well.
Cheers for the discount code. I think. Although I'm not sure. :)
John
John
Enjoy the Futur, is is a beautiful beast! Ordered Agent B to start packing up for you & will get in the post today. Pleased you have got some use out of the discount code....keep up the good work agent! :cool:
Agent L

It seems to me that I was wrong on my first post, regarding vendors wanting to give something back ( codes ) to this community for the support they get. I guess some vendors want the codes available to everybody and that is fine, I simply misread the situation, in my mind these vendors were making an effort to offer a discount to communities like "The Shaving Room", "ATG", etc. as giving anybody a discount would hurt their business.
I was just wondering why I was thinking that way..... and I think it's based on my personal experience. ... I belong to a fantastic cycling community and years ago I offered a free wheel building service to forum members only, very quickly I realised that people would join the forum to be able to send me a PM and after they got their wheels you would never see them in the forum again, so I had to redefine the offer to those who had 100+ posts.

It seems to me that I was wrong on my first post, regarding vendors wanting to give something back ( codes ) to this community for the support they get. I guess some vendors want the codes available to everybody and that is fine, I simply misread the situation, in my mind these vendors were making an effort to offer a discount to communities like "The Shaving Room", "ATG", etc. as giving anybody a discount would hurt their business.
I was just wondering why I was thinking that way..... and I think it's based on my personal experience. ... I belong to a fantastic cycling community and years ago I offered a free wheel building service to forum members only, very quickly I realised that people would join the forum to be able to send me a PM and after they got their wheels you would never see them in the forum again, so I had to redefine the offer to those who had 100+ posts.
Hi Merkurologist!
We have a long history on this forum personally & part of the reason we started Agent Shave was due to passion for the hobby & wanting to bring great brands to shavers for a reasonable price. Our discount is available for all who use TSR & has been since we started up in November 2016. It has just been bumped down this list as other vendors add offers. I will check regularly & update if we move off page 1 so easily accessible to all :cool:
Over.
Agent L

I've used Agent Shave before and the service is excellent with an nice little nice touch of extra care when packaging :)
Oscsha
Thank you for your kind feedback, Agent B is our expert wrapper. We aim to please, going back to a previous thread around what makes good service.....we hope these little touches make it special & memorable!:cool:
Over
Agent L

You are correct in your assumption.
My point, which I failed miserably to make with another member, is that a code that is given by a vendor, should be treated only for use by bona fide members who contribute, not to those that register merely to benefit from forum discount codes.
If they don't mind them being made public, the they should let that be known.
Some vendors may offer a general discount, but may offer an enhanced discount to a preferred group.
This shouldn't be abused, YMMV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom