Gannet squad alert! New formula - TESTING

Sorry Carl, don't know what the problem was there, it's showing o.k. from here. As for the fortune, I'm waiting eagerly.:)
Dodgy...sorry Boney...........would you like a free sample of this with the sandalwood f.o. I'm using currently, when I get that made? Notwithstanding lack of a Limerick, mind; but as a special reward for not mentioning cane toad oil. How's that going by the way? Don't mean to embarrass you in any way, but you know we're here for you. Back on Sandalwood, I'd be interested to hear your opinion, if you have good sandalwood experience.

soapalchemist said:
Dodgy...sorry Boney...........would you like a free sample of this with the sandalwood f.o. I'm using currently, when I get that made? Notwithstanding lack of a Limerick, mind; but as a special reward for not mentioning cane toad oil. How's that going by the way? Back on Sandalwood, I'd be interested to hear your opinion, if you have good sandalwood experience.

No, you made it clear about not being involved in the search for high grade #1 'Mister Toad' (street name). I located a source just recently....a guy who drives around in his truck. Squeezes em right there while you wait. You probably don't have those guys where you live.

Even though it won't be used for it's God given talent, I will give up a sample of some old QED sandalwood soap for you to sniff delicately. My favorite smelling item of anything with that scent as a single note. Warm, woody, and inviting. Luscious.

Send me some mailing info.

M Bone

I used super smooth tonight after a few goes of the grail. The grail has a much nicer skin feel after the shave the super smooth seemed drying in comparison. Any idea what other scents your going to put up first Sharon?

Please say yushu :)

Great soap Sharon :)

I used the signature for the first time tonight, all I can say is... it was excellent.
Good cushioning, slip and glide, even though I'm in a hard water area. Post shave, the skin was left feeling nice and soft.
I even debated about whether to use any balm afterwards it felt that good.
I'll say its the best of the Artisan soaps I've ever used and a lot better than the big brand ones as well.

Used the Grail again this morning Sharon, bowl lathered, mounds of creamy lather, great glide and cushion, an absolutely fantastic soap. Skin feels like no balm etc required, best soap I have used full stop. Will watch for new scents, although love the Bamboo and white grape as is. Well done Sharon.

Thanks Neilo, I'm definitely starting to blush now. I'll be focusing on making this for the time being, so won't have time to make Original or Olive oil (although have a couple more scents in Olive oil to list). Unless I get overwhelmed with people telling me that they prefer either of those to 'Signature', I won't be making them again.

I've never been so Sharonised in my life before this morning! Showered with a Sharon Rose bath soap - lovely stuff except for washing the lather away and what with the price of water down here, all compulsorily metered; scent hit me as soon as I opened the shower door and then suds and lathher to build a mountain - and then shaved with Signature and we all know what fantastic stuff that is. Could say I'm Sharonised head to toe and a very rosy person as I added Black Rose EdT.

I think I chose the wrong delivery option, Hermes seems to be walking here, of course it could just be my impatience. I'm looking forward to getting the soap.

Jim

Hermes are a bit slow; orders I posted on 12th are all marked on their site as being with the courier for delivery, so should arrive today. Orders posted later than that are still working their way through their system.

Back
Top Bottom