Garden play time, lets talk roses and lavender and violet

Just my little feeble attempt at humour BM, suggesting that you have insufficient bonus points to view the " Sneak " link. As you'll see from our avatar details the bonus points facility is not enabled on this site so actually none of us have any points.

JohnnyO. o/

i ordered tobs avocado and almond last night. Ive been seeing a lot of issues regarding "scent strength" with creams and I decided that 80% of people say these are low low scent compared to the others.

Just my little feeble attempt at humour BM, suggesting that you have insufficient bonus points to view the " Sneak " link. As you'll see from our avatar details the bonus points facility is not enabled on this site so actually none of us have any points.

JohnnyO. o/
No it was quite humorous, I was just a little slow on the uptake, I apologise for deflating your joke through my lack of understanding.

the violet sample was nice, but there was no discoloration of the brush. just an odd color to the lather which I liked.

I have two roses scented software in my den, the first one is a brand new Soap Commander: Love. I read the scent is inspired by Klar, which was a rose scented soap.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to try it, as I was not around when it was still being sold at fair cost.

I also have an old stock of Coate's Cream Rose. The scent is very "classic", but I find it pleasant.

I used the Klar kabinet soap when it was around. I found the smell to be very good as well as the lather abilities cushion etc . A clean smell of roses.
Today it´s said to been taken over by Dussy and I haven´t had the opportunity to try it out. But I will when the stock in use crimps down.

the rose soap from Klar Kabinette is according to varius internet spots, no longer produced. I guess modernization is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom