Garden play time, lets talk roses and lavender and violet

Just my little feeble attempt at humour BM, suggesting that you have insufficient bonus points to view the " Sneak " link. As you'll see from our avatar details the bonus points facility is not enabled on this site so actually none of us have any points.

JohnnyO. o/

i ordered tobs avocado and almond last night. Ive been seeing a lot of issues regarding "scent strength" with creams and I decided that 80% of people say these are low low scent compared to the others.

Just my little feeble attempt at humour BM, suggesting that you have insufficient bonus points to view the " Sneak " link. As you'll see from our avatar details the bonus points facility is not enabled on this site so actually none of us have any points.

JohnnyO. o/
No it was quite humorous, I was just a little slow on the uptake, I apologise for deflating your joke through my lack of understanding.

I have two roses scented software in my den, the first one is a brand new Soap Commander: Love. I read the scent is inspired by Klar, which was a rose scented soap.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to try it, as I was not around when it was still being sold at fair cost.

I also have an old stock of Coate's Cream Rose. The scent is very "classic", but I find it pleasant.

I used the Klar kabinet soap when it was around. I found the smell to be very good as well as the lather abilities cushion etc . A clean smell of roses.
Today it´s said to been taken over by Dussy and I haven´t had the opportunity to try it out. But I will when the stock in use crimps down.

the rose soap from Klar Kabinette is according to varius internet spots, no longer produced. I guess modernization is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom