Help funding the site

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
I have had quite a lot of PM's from people interested in helping out with funding the site.I have also been approached by quite a few vendors asking to advertise on the site.In the early days the hosting was not costing anything so I didn't want to accept any donations, now we are growing I have purchased a hosting plan to make sure there is plenty bandwidth.I will put a donation button on the site at some point soon.Please note that this is purely voluntary.I don't expect anyone to use it but if you wanted to then it will be there.In the meantime I have created an Amazon affiliate link which, if used for purchases, will allow Amazon to pay back a small percentage to me.It doesn't cost anything for people to use it.All the payback comes from Amazon, use the search function at the bottom of the page.

cheers

Boab

0d779334b6dc59bd.gif

On a different forum (not shaving) I use we cream a few percent off of the group buys to contribute towards bandwidth as a voluntarily gesture.

Count me in - I'll give.

Just out of interest what sort of money are we talking about? How much does this cost? Hundreds? Thousands?

I've absolutely no idea.

pedro083 said:
OH OH OH, can we get contibuters badges, :lol:

Will they be badger badges or will boar badges be available too? :lol: In the badger badge range, will there be best badger badges and silvertip badger badges?
I think a New Forest Treetop Silvertip Badger Badge should be made specifically for Fido :D

Personally I love my Vulfix so I would want a bodger badge!

Ainslie

Back
Top Bottom