Help funding the site

I use amazon all the time. And all of the time Amazon just pockets it all! Now at least some of it will go to a good cause!

I certainly don't think BST or group buys should pay fees. As a tiny vendor with tiny profits, I'm not falling over myself to suggest vendors pay them either. :oops:
I think a link to PP address where donations could be made as a gift (although you might need to check out their terms and conditions, of which there are no doubt 50,982.....I was certainly surprised to see how high their fees were when I used them for charitable donations for Yushu/Tibet; naively I had thought there would be none. :? ) Love or hate PP, most cyber savvy people have an a/c; and it is quick and easy to make a payment. And many cyber savvy people won't bother if it's not quick and easy. Me too mea culpa. :shock: But if I could click on a link like when you pay for something on the bay, I'ld do it.
And if all else fails.......I guess squeeze the vendors may be the solution. I feel a hasty Summer sale post coming on very very soon......... :lol:

There wont ever be any BST fees so don't worry about that.

You should now see a search box at the bottom of the page, you can search in this box without leaving TSR and if you find something click on it to take you to the Amazon site.

:D I thought it looked quite discreet, Registered users shouldn't see anything flashing or over the top, just a search box at the bottom.

I though what box, then looked and thought oh that box.

I help moderate what is basically the biggest Liverpool FC fans website, it's bloody hard work at times as with over 30 thousand members (thankfully only a few thousand are regular posters) and we have to also rely on donations to keep the place going.

Will remember to use the link as and when i need to.

Grrrrrrr. I was trying to find the amazon link again and thought "where on earth have they put it?" when I realised I hadn't logged in and therefore couldn't see it. Ooops :oops:

!

That is a top notion, I already have amazon as a bookmark so I just deleted the old one and made that the new one - it even logged me in as usual!

Now to try not to spend like a madman :lol:

Back
Top Bottom