Internal Server Error

Kept on getting this while composing a post and trying to post on SOTD. Seemed to happen on draft saving and posting. The error message also gave an email address to report it to (webmaster at theshavingroom dot hunnymonster dot org dot uk) but got a failed delivery
Anybody else getting this ?

Guys - with no other information there is nothing that we can do to locate the fault.

At the very least we need:

Device type: PC, Mac, Tablet, phone
Browser: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc
Browser version

Helpful if you add the first 3 octets of your IP address (public address, not the 192.168.x.y one) so mine at the moment is 207.246.110.*

There is nothing logged in the error log of the forum (at least not that I can't account for by my actions) so I have to suspect that there is something else at play here (Chrome has a tendency to grow its cache endlessly and cause issues as an example)

I've started getting the following error on Opera when trying to 'edit' posts:

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@theshavingroom.hunnymonster.org.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I've started getting the following error on Opera when trying to 'edit' posts:

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@theshavingroom.hunnymonster.org.uk to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Back
Top Bottom