Internal Server Error

And all 3 server errors logged are more than 2 weeks old and all 3 are related to Tapatalk. So wherever your errors are happening, it doesn't appear to be here. Wondering if there is some (not very) transparent caching being applied by some ISPs (I know at least one UK ISP does it badly, ignoring server requests not to cache)

New question for those with the issue. Who is your ISP?

For both BT then (anyone not up to speed, BT have owned PlusNet since January 2007) ... their "Carrier Grade NAT" to avoid investing in IPv6 (which they have to do anyway) is working well then. (On a separate note, we're not IPv6-enabled here yet, I've asked our hosts when they are going to join the 1990s :))

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...ipv4-address-sharing-as-ipv6-alternative.html
http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...gnat-ipv4-internet-address-sharing-pilot.html

Zen & Sky nothing so obvious... <strokes chin>

There is a board update available plus some plugin updates which I am hoping to get round to applying this weekend. It may explain the oddness.

Seeing quite a few of them tonight
33xhrtf.jpg

And yet, the last server error logged is still October 18. Has to be something about your collective browsers &/or ISP combinations that are producing it...

The odd thing is of course that I, and I'm sure others as well, are using other sites and forums - but the error only occurs on this site.
Do you know if @Boab was able to apply the updates this past weekend?
Thanks!

OK, so something about the combination of your browsers & ISPs and the particular mix of software here (which isn't throwing up errors for the rest of the populace, unless they're so badly affected that they can't post to tell us). Seems less likely to be the forum end because there are no errors logged (and there should be if the server error is actually coming from the server)

I've not checked with Boab to see what did or didn't get applied. I know I applied one update last Friday while Boab was having internet issues.

Back
Top Bottom