Internet Radio

Boab said:
Any links to the outlet shops?

Any help....... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Revo-Heritage-Internet-DAB-DAB-FM-Radio-iPod-and-iPhone-Dock-and-Alarm-Clock-/320855768856?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_PortableAudio_Radios&hash=item4ab47e7f18#ht_2809wt_986

Well after bigging up my Revo Heritage on Friday went to bed and turned it on so i could listen to some music as I went to sleep and nothing. Just a clicking noise........:dodgy:. So I shot off a quick email to Revo with my mobile number on it explaining that I was not a happy bunny. Saturday morning I received a call from Stephen at Revo asking what the problem was and apologising for the unit failing in such a short space of time. He listened to the noises it was making and immediately offered to send me another unit out Monday.
On my email when I got back from work tonight was the UPS tracking number, my new one will be with me in the morning delivered to work and the faulty one is being collected.........all free of charge.
He also sent me all the info on how to set up the Revo so it will stream directly from my Macbook and an app to use my Ipod/Iphone to control the Revo as well !!
Thats what I call customer service !!
Guess you get what you pay for?

Update on Revo...........
Sent me a replacement Heritage, got it power pack failed so it did not work, arranged for a replacement that arrived but again with a fault. Called them and they were very helpful (nice to have a person in the UK to talk too !!) and said they were very sorry for all my problems and they offered me a new K2 as a goodwill gesture. Now the owner of a great radio in full working order...........now thats what I call service !!!

Back
Top Bottom