Kindness of my friends on TSR

I become absorbed by off-line events for a couple of weeks and return to see this as the first post.
I don't know the background but none the less I'm delighted to see the joy and kindness expressed here.
@Nishy , in my six months here, I've seen how helpful you are and know with confidence that you are worthy of this stunning brush

Nishy, I'm really pleased you like the brush. When the design was finalised, I told the others that I'd love to have seen your face when opening it as I knew it was perfect for you. There isn't a single person more deserving of this, here or on any other forum. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts, it really wouldn't be the same without you.
For me personally, you have been, and remain to be, a vital component in the level of enjoyment I am exacting from this world of wet shaving. My shaves now really are incredible because you have helped so much with the soaps and creams, brushes and lather, and so much more.
This has turned into a proper hobby for me, something I never would have imagined when I joined this forum, that's thanks to you largely and wouldn't want it any other way. It has really been kicked up a gear with my first Shavemac and I can't believe I've another en route - they will not be the last!
In the three group buys I've been lucky to be a part of, you have always gone out of your way to help at every time of the day and night. If there were an honours system here, you'd definitely arise Sir Nishy.
You were the first person I ever had a dealing with here, that bowl of Sienna, and you have never been anything but courteous. I wish you all the happiness and best of luck, not only with the brush but your impending nuptials.
Once again, thank you for everything.

Nishy, I'm really pleased you like the brush. When the design was finalised, I told the others that I'd love to have seen your face when opening it as I knew it was perfect for you. There isn't a single person more deserving of this, here or on any other forum. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts, it really wouldn't be the same without you.
For me personally, you have been, and remain to be, a vital component in the level of enjoyment I am exacting from this world of wet shaving. My shaves now really are incredible because you have helped so much with the soaps and creams, brushes and lather, and so much more.
This has turned into a proper hobby for me, something I never would have imagined when I joined this forum, that's thanks to you largely and wouldn't want it any other way. It has really been kicked up a gear with my first Shavemac and I can't believe I've another en route - they will not be the last!
In the three group buys I've been lucky to be a part of, you have always gone out of your way to help at every time of the day and night. If there were an honours system here, you'd definitely arise Sir Nishy.
You were the first person I ever had a dealing with here, that bowl of Sienna, and you have never been anything but courteous. I wish you all the happiness and best of luck, not only with the brush but your impending nuptials.
Once again, thank you for everything.
Thank you Gordy. A very heart warming post. I have to say if it weren't for many others I would not have the knowledge that I do now. TSR really is a wonderful platform to learn, laugh and live. Hope I can continue to help and assist others as I have had the pleasure of receiving from more seasoned and newer TSR personnel :)

This reminds me we need to organise a meet up I owe many a beer.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy, sound like a broken tape but many many thanks. I will be using it on my wedding day and thinking of you chaps. Quite embarrassingly my wedding will be streamed live. Don't ask. But I'll provide a link and perhaps do a quick filmed shave.
Watched a colleague get married in Vegas via stream, pretty awesome to be honest!

Back
Top Bottom