Kindness of my friends on TSR

Some pics of it blooming after its 3rd use/first proper face lather. It feels luxurious. Super soft tips, plenty of face feel and backbone, with controlled splay. The perfect balance for a knot IMO. Apologies Dave.... The way I test every brush is a 30 second load on a top performing soap (same base) followed by 30 seconds in the scuttle. Lather consistency, quality and quality is all the tested. This produced a ton of gorgeous lather from Spitfire today:

Looks even more stunning in bloom, glad you like it Nishy:)

Those bloom pictures look really good, very glad you helped me choose the bulb knot in the group buy. Thanks again Nishy, enjoy your brushes, I'm sure I'll enjoy mine.

Congratulations and what a wonderful unexpected surprise.

If you already have similar do you want to do a swap for a 'body shop' brush? Well worked in (and exactly as it was in the first place) and it certainly is a......mmmmm........a brush........of sorts

Congratulations and what a wonderful unexpected surprise.

If you already have similar do you want to do a swap for a 'body shop' brush? Well worked in (and exactly as it was in the first place) and it certainly is a......mmmmm........a brush........of sorts
Hiya this is one is a keeper I'm afraid. I actually have a body shop brush somewhere in the shop, but not used for shaving [emoji14]

Beautiful brush, enjoy your shaves, Nishy!

I'm enjoying several Shavemac brushes here because your hardwork and coordiniation, thanks for the latest and previous group buys!

(My missus doesn't thank you though, she's sick of seeing Shavemac delivers arriving!)

Beautiful brush, enjoy your shaves, Nishy!

I'm enjoying several Shavemac brushes here because your hardwork and coordiniation, thanks for the latest and previous group buys!

(My missus doesn't thank you though, she's sick of seeing Shavemac delivers arriving!)
Your more than welcome Reevers, I do sometimes think one day I may have an angry hoard of wives at the shop or home door. Clutching a wad of Shavemac receipts, whilst you fellas are parked up outside. Wild imagination I hope!

Back
Top Bottom