Kindness of my friends on TSR

Do take a wedding SOTD (you can post it a few days later - we'll understand) :)
I'm curious as to what gear a man chooses to use on one of his most significant days in life
I will do my friend.

What gear, well brush is obviously this one. EDT is what I proposed with (Guerlain Ideal) razor is the Wolfman OC and the soap will be P&B Obsidian. The main thing is to keep an eye on my shoes. The brides side try to steal them, if they do I have to fork out hundreds to get them back, an old custom.

I will do my friend.

What gear, well brush is obviously this one. EDT is what I proposed with (Guerlain Ideal) razor is the Wolfman OC and the soap will be P&B Obsidian. The main thing is to keep an eye on my shoes. The brides side try to steal them, if they do I have to fork out hundreds to get them back, an old custom.
Do what I did. Let them take a cheap spare pair.

I will do my friend.

Forgot to mention the Wolfman OC (0.74mm) needs to be on a bulldog handle, I repeat needs to be. That handle focuses what is a straight razor like shave experience to the centre of the blade head. It serves similar to a straight, even with handle angle, due to the flat plane, at which it cuts. With the stock Wolfman handle handle (sorry not sure of name) I have in my SOTD (not Atlas either) the focus is across the whole head, it is like taking a straight full blade across your cheek. Satisfaction guaranteed with a good blade, but not the smoothest, if that makes sense. Bulldog and Astra - progress on 6.5/7 with OC efficency. A match made in heaven YMMV

Some pics of it blooming after its 3rd use/first proper face lather. It feels luxurious. Super soft tips, plenty of face feel and backbone, with controlled splay. The perfect balance for a knot IMO. Apologies Dave.... The way I test every brush is a 30 second load on a top performing soap (same base) followed by 30 seconds in the scuttle. Lather consistency, quality and quality is all the tested. This produced a ton of gorgeous lather from Spitfire today:

I will do my friend.

Interesting we have simillar custom bat bride shoes is one that are hunted not grooms.

Well done Nishy! Nice brush and I am glad you were rewarded for all your work here, particularly for answering my bothersome and incessant brush questions!
Enjoy it..it looks grand!:rolleyes:

Ah TSR... the shaving forum that keeps on giving!:)

Back
Top Bottom