lilac vegetal

Gratefully received this afternoon.

Sniffed straight out of the bottle I love it! so does Mrs SFG - result. Not given myself the full treatment yet but I think i may have been 'chosen'. I'll be splashing liberally after tomorrow evenings run.

Happy shaving and thanks
Adam

superflyguy said:
Gratefully received this afternoon.

Sniffed straight out of the bottle I love it! so does Mrs SFG - result. Not given myself the full treatment yet but I think i may have been 'chosen'. I'll be splashing liberally after tomorrow evenings run.

Happy shaving and thanks
Adam

Fantastic!

Ian

Well, well. What an experience!

As I previous said, sniffed out of the bottle, it was a winner.

After a wonderful shave with the pass around Digress I liberally splashed 'The Veg' and immediately got a nose full of cat piss and urinal cakes etc. pongy! Really did smell like I'd put my head into a grotty public toilet. However after a handful of seconds the much more pleasant scents start wafting around and I enjoyed wearing it. Mrs SFG still likes it too, says it reminds her of her Dad.

It's definitely going on the list of things to acquire.

If anyone else wants it let me know and I'll get it off towards the end of this week.

thanks to isaiah53 and Omp

Happy shaving
Adam

I watched the Steve Martin film The Jerk on Netflix last night. One of the birthday presents he receives from his black family is a bottle of Lilac Vegetal. :-/ It's a good film by the way, still funny after many years.

Might have been said before... But think horse sweat smells better...
very distinctive, fragrance that was first introduced to the Hungarian Cavalry in 1853 to hide the smell of horse sweat and trail dust.

Ive found an olde tyme barbers in one of the back streets
by my new flat. Hes must be in his eighties and the hair cut is shit if I'm honest,
but the place is full of old and interesting barber stuff.

I've picked up a bottle of something called Pashana original hair lotion
that is The Veg full sugar version, similar notes but much sweeter.

I'm umming and arring about going down the pub a bit later, but if
I do I think it will be a combination of The Veg, Pashana and Eucris.

The old boys will be worrying hes come to get 'um.

Back
Top Bottom