lilac vegetal

mcrossy said:
I didn't realise there was a pass around!! That'll teach me to read things properly.

Unless I'm stepping on anyone's toes I'll take it next. See if I can take on the Veg.

Gazza I will pm you my details if you be so kind to forward it on.

Hey Mcrossy!

I just had a look at your address and it would be easier and cheaper for me to drop
the veg round myself, and quicker for you to get it!

I'm in E17 and with my job I am usually in IG8 (Woodford) at least once every other day. I can just pop it over from there :)

The Veg has arrived courtesy of Gazza's home delivery service (thanks again!).

Just splashed some on after today's shave and I like it a lot. It smelt medicinal when it went on and has developed into a nice powdery scent. Usual Pinaud performance too, i.e stings a bit but does what it says on the tin.

A couple more shaves with it are in order to see if I'm worthy enough to be chosen!!

Right then Gents the Veg is ready to start wandering again.

My thoughts? Women followed me along the street and begged me to make love to then. Men cowered in doorways and all the tomcats in a three mile radius gently scooped up their damp soil, apologised profusely and sloped off with their tails between their legs. This is what the Veg does. It's the piss of a Spartan, the sweat dripping down a soldier's back at Rorke's Drift, and the adrenaline of a Spitfire pilot all together in one bottle.

It takes a real man to wear this stuff and I'm going to buy some as soon as as I've dusted the lounge and done the washing up. But only if the wife lets me.

But on a serious note. Who is next?

mcrossy said:

My thoughts? Women followed me along the street and begged me to make love to then. Men cowered in doorways and all the tomcats in a three mile radius gently scooped up their damp soil, apologised profusely and sloped off with their tails between their legs.

That may have been the mankini, I thought you looked lovely but its not to everyone's taste.

You know, I've been following this thread with interest and I have to express my amazement at the huge differences in individuals tastes. I think the majority of the 'challengers of the Veg' have ended up liking it and yet I still find even the memory of the smell makes me shudder.

To many - delicious. To me - repulsive.

Funny old world.

mcrossy said:

My thoughts? Women followed me along the street and begged me to make love to then. Men cowered in doorways and all the tomcats in a three mile radius gently scooped up their damp soil, apologised profusely and sloped off with their tails between their legs. This is what the Veg does. It's the piss of a Spartan, the sweat dripping down a soldier's back at Rorke's Drift, and the adrenaline of a Spitfire pilot all together in one bottle.

It takes a real man to wear this stuff and I'm going to buy some as soon as as I've dusted the lounge and done the washing up. But only if the wife lets me.

But on a serious note. Who is next?

**Applause**

Ian

Right then Gents, in view of no takers what happens now? The Veg has been with me for 2 weeks and I don't know what to do with it. I have full intentions to order my own next week so I have no need for it now. I've tried hard to only take my fair share of the bottle but she just sits on the shelf teasing me now!

Advice/suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom