lilac vegetal

I can't wait to move it on, definitely not for me, I got the old folks pishy pants with every gasp of air.
I know it's all about skin type but I would hate to be trapped besides someone on the tube who was wearing this.

PM me your address... Please

Ps. I have the original clubman and it's great, nice clean scent that lasts throughout the day, unlike my other favourite Floid, which tends to dissappear quite quickly.

Re: RE: lilac vegetal

sconie said:
I can't wait to move it on, definitely not for me, I got the old folks pishy pants with every gasp of air.
I know it's all about skin type but I would hate to be trapped besides someone on the tube who was wearing this.

PM me your address... Please

Ps. I have the original clubman and it's great, nice clean scent that lasts throughout the day, unlike my other favourite Floid, which tends to dissappear quite quickly.

PM sent, Not sure what to expect now..

So it arrived today, thanks to Sconie who shipped it out pretty sharpish (he really was desperate to get shot of it).

Had a splash tonight to gauge if can get away with it at work tomorrow, not for me I'm afraid. Definate pish elements and old lady smells straight out the bottle and I now smell like a public bog. I have not been chosen unfortunately.

Anyone else want to run the gauntlet? PM your adress please.

I'm away on holiday for 2 and a bit weeks soon just for info if anyone wants this sent on.

The girlfriend demanded that I showered before bed last night to get rid of the smell..

Re: RE: lilac vegetal

Finally... [emoji3]

It'll be on it's way tomorrow, good luck!

P. S. I'll throw in a sample bottle of Ogallala Bay Rum as well. I don't use it, feel free to keep or pass along.

Back
Top Bottom