lilac vegetal

The top notes sound quite appealing to me, I once had a bottle of Secretions Magnifique (I recommend it) so a touch of pee-pee is not too bad. I'd like to try it though before I buy a bottle - may I be added? I have tried the Pashana before and found it quite pleasant ... maybe I have an odd nose!

Chris.

well my samples arrived from Garrys. Unfortunately, the Pinaud Lime Sec had leaked all over the inside of one of the bags. Fortunately, i like the smell so just turned the bag inside out and rubbed it on. That was my as for that evening.

Not tried the veg yet, but it does have a 'unique' smell when i have a whiff from the bottle.

Now, do i save it for the weekend and try it at home where i can shower straight afterwards, or do i just go balls to the wall and splash it on before I go up the pub on friday night and let everyone share in the experiment....?

Now what a peculiar experience! Splashed it on this morning as AS and a little body splash, first 20 seconds sharp cat wee was present after that well to be quite honest I lost track of it with the school run etc But going on ten hours later there's still a residual niff that is not unpleasant. I'll have another go this weekend.

I gave in and splashed it on last night....suffice it to say I am NOT one of the chosen.

I wasn't keen on the smell from the sample bottle, but as we know, it can change once it hits you. I was hoping it would.
Splashed it on and immediately regretted it. I waited an half hour or so to see if it would mellow, but it just carried on smelling awful. It smells to me the same as certain flowers like Gladioli do. Like rancid meat and shit!

Never again i tell you!

Still, I gave it a go. Now, where's that drain?

I really can't make my mind up about this one, I smell it in the bottle and it gives me that Ammonia wince.

I splash it on after a shave/shower (I know but I said I'd take the hit) and it's still ouch but with a good? dash of green and a floral hint.

Then by the time I'm doing the school run I'm just getting random whiffs of Lilac, strong but soft and a bit....sharp? This stage seems to last an indeterminate amount of the day and is hard to track down.

Usually to test longevity during the day I'll stick my nose down my jumper, unless of course I can still smell whatever it is without doing so (which is unusual) - the pleasures of spending all day in a room full of computers and geeks.

This doesn't seem to work with the Vegetal, I smell nowt and then, all of a sudden, whilst drinking tea and telling a customer to "turn it off and back on again" I get a waft of Lilac.

As I said - stumped.

Back
Top Bottom