lilac vegetal

chriszacharek said:
Look what arrived this morning...

I have to say I like it. It does have a slight whiff of piss about it, however it is a proper manly old sort of a scent. My mrs couldn't smell the piss, thought it smells of talc.
I picked this up from a seller on eBay, manmachine.co and they seem to stock most of the Pinaud range, and other shaving stuff at a good price with very quick delivery. Worth a look...

This post brought tears to my eyes lol

IanM said:
The Veg has arrived. I shall be using it tomorrow morning.

I've sniffed the bottle, and don't really get this urinal note that is talked about. I suppose there could be a hint of gent's toilet freshener, but it doesn't smell like piss.

There is something familiar about it, but piss ain't it.

More news as it comes.

Ian

Hilarious how we all read about its 'piss' scented character yet we buy it and STILL want to give it a go as if to prove it to ourselves.

ffarouki said:
Hilarious how we all read about its 'piss' scented character yet we buy it and STILL want to give it a go as if to prove it to ourselves.

I bought it before reading any of that old cobblers. That's probably why I enjoy it for what it is.

Others despise it because that's what 'the internet' tells them they should do. Then again, some people will believe anything ... particularly if it's been posted on 'fragrance' message boards.

Kouros = Urinal cakes, Yatagan = Celery, Cuba = 'fecal' note.

It's all a load of repetitive, boring bollocks, posted by feeble-minded cock-wombles who don't want to feel left out. 'please love me, look, I agree with that poster with 10,000 posts'.

No wonder I was banned.

I got "that" scent from Cuba, but I'd put it more like the farmyard note you get off fine wine, shortly after opening. Few seconds and it dissipated. I was expecting it and didn't get it ... initially ... so put it down as one of those internet myths, but maybe a minute after application it happened.

... but the Veg. Too awesome!

i definitely get a stale piss smell from the dry down in lilac vegetal, i know for a fact it ISNT stale piss but its there for me. cuba on the otherhand, i thought it was wonderful stuff, nothing dog shit at all in it as far as im concerned.

Tall_Paul said:
I've been enabled and some is on it's way!

BTW, I love Cuba, Kouros and Yatagan so I hope I'm on a winner.

If you like those bad boys, the ones others consider 'unloveable' I think you'll find Lilac Vegetal right up your street.

joe mcclaine said:
ffarouki said:

I bought it before reading any of that old cobblers. That's probably why I enjoy it for what it is.

Others despise it because that's what 'the internet' tells them they should do. Then again, some people will believe anything ... particularly if it's been posted on 'fragrance' message boards.

Kouros = Urinal cakes, Yatagan = Celery, Cuba = 'fecal' note.

It's all a load of repetitive, boring bollocks, posted by feeble-minded cock-wombles who don't want to feel left out. 'please love me, look, I agree with that poster with 10,000 posts'.

No wonder I was banned.

I tried a Cuba sample, I smelled shit. I decided not to purchase. I am neither a cock-womble nor feeble minded. And there are people here with more posts than me that I don't want agree with. Did I miss anything?

Back
Top Bottom