March 2021 Acquisitions

The best thing about being on this forum for a few years, are seeing new members join then fall down the rabbit hole.
Race ya to the bottom ;) :ROFLMAO:

race fail GIF

More Indian delights ...

ACtC-3e58--h8XASOLgo22Hh5fWQ9Bs4FlhFjvO0Yr6wmj2AWs_40luShRAISnj5rycy5AUWEwNo-QQ_ZeW3UYFAfnQOttn4XG1w0vgx6uolGMRfq2XSc3q4EUkNfbdul8G1bnf9AAjSRRTbHoHhgkZkloJpkw=w800

RK are made by Tigaksha Metallics Pvt. Limited 20 INR a pack.
Laser are from Laser Shaving and have both an Indian and UK adress - the triple coated (with the Indian address) are 24 INR a pack, the other two are UK addresses and not price.

My first ever DE blades were a pack of Lasers, 40p from Wilko some 10 years ago. They’ve mot stocked them for ages.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Kinda bought on a whim - couple of the single edge blades are corrux that might be able to get cleaned up. Gillette silver sample pack
@SpeedyPC do you think it maybe was predecessor of the Gillette stainless that you have? (Red and white pack)
Couple Wilkinson sword old blades - I do like how there’s an insert letting you know that only one blade is left

pack of unopened Gillette platinum - anyone knows about those? Are they just DE blades packed in bigger packaging?

paying less than fiver for this lot delivered ... purchase totally unreasonable and on a whim lol!

View attachment 66652View attachment 66653
Kinda bought on a whim - couple of the single edge blades are corrux that might be able to get cleaned up. Gillette silver sample pack
@SpeedyPC do you think it maybe was predecessor of the Gillette stainless that you have? (Red and white pack)
Couple Wilkinson sword old blades - I do like how there’s an insert letting you know that only one blade is left

pack of unopened Gillette platinum - anyone knows about those? Are they just DE blades packed in bigger packaging?

paying less than fiver for this lot delivered ... purchase totally unreasonable and on a whim lol!

Fairly sure the Gillette Platinum is larger, as it is in a metal dispenser and the Super Silver is supposed to be the same blade as the Gillette Spoiler.

The Red and White Stainless is a different blade from what I have gathered.

Fairly sure the Gillette Platinum is larger, as it is in a metal dispenser and the Super Silver is supposed to be the same blade as the Gillette Spoiler.

The Red and White Stainless is a different blade from what I have gathered.
Thanks for the information! I'm just looking online for these gillette platinum and can't really find much about them tbh - the only ones I found were the 5packs in metal dispenser, however they are advertised as platinum-plus - wonder if it's just case of outer box marketing yet blade is the same

Back
Top Bottom