March 2021 Acquisitions

Your cat looks unimpressed.

I think that's down to the cat preferring Cella as their Italian Almond croap of choice, but also rated the Valobra one really highly, and laments it's discontinuation and holds little hope for the eventual Proraso reformulation.
He's a cat! SuperCrema (Vitos) ... naturally.

Last edited:
Your cat looks unimpressed.

I think that's down to the cat preferring Cella as their Italian Almond croap of choice, but also rated the Valobra one really highly, and laments it's discontinuation and holds little hope for the eventual Proraso reformulation.
Nah, they think this stuff is the cat's meow!

iu

image_6eec5c15-ae08-4764-b596-f73780af204c_1600x.jpg

More blades ...

ACtC-3eI3IgiNCT-CjI5gsfLYDldW9mpobzs3IANmDAICCd_MpDpz_Unbd9wF6ZWYQqrbGNK1T8SS2tfwIXrmRXzWsXndSg6rveIS8gVzkgIlqP_7Ab5rzGPpmqMcOxws5tRNzxGZ1vzTahctJfwRz8kBUcHYg=w800

High hopes for the Cloud. I've used the single edge/shaper blade from Cloud before with a lot of success. Let's also see if Bruce Lee is harder than a Ninja! :D

ACtC-3e4x6y-UUVX9syZjI9thua4cxaMArHo8v_sbtbOJ6oHOJrdkdc5EolxhsTeeGHVCc0AU6cgQlJ8IcV8TJdS9r5pdHTez-HYs6EHm87hp3JA_VEq1bRcLLb9mEt34XMj8XSjIA6J4tVCnR-tAWsvJsD1wA=w800

Interesting! These Rise Classics say that they're made in Bangladesh! Not India. Still, SuperMax. What might we surmise from this? The purple pack Rise Stainless does say "manufactured for" Vidyut Metallics (SuperMax). By whom? Who makes razor blades in Bangladesh? Samah Razor Blades Industries Limited is one - the DuraBlade people.

While I've yet to try these, the Rise Stainless certainly felt like a blade that was way better than the regular SuperMax Stainless and I do wonder why they've not made more of the blade. Unless, it's just slid off under someone else's brand now?

Back
Top Bottom