March 2021 Acquisitions

More blades ...

ACtC-3eI3IgiNCT-CjI5gsfLYDldW9mpobzs3IANmDAICCd_MpDpz_Unbd9wF6ZWYQqrbGNK1T8SS2tfwIXrmRXzWsXndSg6rveIS8gVzkgIlqP_7Ab5rzGPpmqMcOxws5tRNzxGZ1vzTahctJfwRz8kBUcHYg=w800

High hopes for the Cloud. I've used the single edge/shaper blade from Cloud before with a lot of success. Let's also see if Bruce Lee is harder than a Ninja! :D

ACtC-3e4x6y-UUVX9syZjI9thua4cxaMArHo8v_sbtbOJ6oHOJrdkdc5EolxhsTeeGHVCc0AU6cgQlJ8IcV8TJdS9r5pdHTez-HYs6EHm87hp3JA_VEq1bRcLLb9mEt34XMj8XSjIA6J4tVCnR-tAWsvJsD1wA=w800

Interesting! These Rise Classics say that they're made in Bangladesh! Not India. Still, SuperMax. What might we surmise from this? The purple pack Rise Stainless does say "manufactured for" Vidyut Metallics (SuperMax). By whom? Who makes razor blades in Bangladesh? Samah Razor Blades Industries Limited is one - the DuraBlade people.

While I've yet to try these, the Rise Stainless certainly felt like a blade that was way better than the regular SuperMax Stainless and I do wonder why they've not made more of the blade. Unless, it's just slid off under someone else's brand now?
Love all those blades you're finding and getting! The packs look amazing!

Love all those blades you're finding and getting! The packs look amazing!
Cheers! I missed all this fun the frist time around ...

When I came to traditional shaving, I used a good few Gillette and then seemed to click with the SuperMax Blue Diamond Titanium ... and very swiftly moved on to single edge, shaving with the 1912 and associated razors thereafter. This last year I came back to double edge and so I'm hitting the blades pretty hard, having a lot of fun trying out the variety out there.

I know my razors back to front, I know my soaps and my brushes. I'm happily keeping occupied trying out blades. It's a hobby, afterall; a hobby as well as a utility.

More blades ...

ACtC-3eI3IgiNCT-CjI5gsfLYDldW9mpobzs3IANmDAICCd_MpDpz_Unbd9wF6ZWYQqrbGNK1T8SS2tfwIXrmRXzWsXndSg6rveIS8gVzkgIlqP_7Ab5rzGPpmqMcOxws5tRNzxGZ1vzTahctJfwRz8kBUcHYg=w800

High hopes for the Cloud. I've used the single edge/shaper blade from Cloud before with a lot of success. Let's also see if Bruce Lee is harder than a Ninja! :D

ACtC-3e4x6y-UUVX9syZjI9thua4cxaMArHo8v_sbtbOJ6oHOJrdkdc5EolxhsTeeGHVCc0AU6cgQlJ8IcV8TJdS9r5pdHTez-HYs6EHm87hp3JA_VEq1bRcLLb9mEt34XMj8XSjIA6J4tVCnR-tAWsvJsD1wA=w800

Interesting! These Rise Classics say that they're made in Bangladesh! Not India. Still, SuperMax. What might we surmise from this? The purple pack Rise Stainless does say "manufactured for" Vidyut Metallics (SuperMax). By whom? Who makes razor blades in Bangladesh? Samah Razor Blades Industries Limited is one - the DuraBlade people.

While I've yet to try these, the Rise Stainless certainly felt like a blade that was way better than the regular SuperMax Stainless and I do wonder why they've not made more of the blade. Unless, it's just slid off under someone else's brand now?

I used my Muhle R41 when I first used the Bruce Lee blades and they didn't disappoint. :ROFLMAO:
Think of Han's fight scene at the end and try to resist the urge to do air kicks and punches after you walk out of the bathroom. ;)
Feel great factor score after use 100% Hell yeah.

Very interesting, the Supermax blades always seem to throw up a few surprises.

More blades ...

More blades ...

Also made in China?

Screenshot 2021-03-23 100452.png

Back
Top Bottom