March 2021 Acquisitions

There’s a lot of fake RM scam texts going around. I received three today, all scams.
Sorry thought it was a txt it was an email just checked think it must have been genuine as it said they had been notified by the German vendor that they would be delivering the parcel soon and that there would likely be a customs charge, will watch out for that though thanks Garry

Durham-Enders T-Type arrived ...

ACtC-3d8MSapn2NDGv1qheuRtV2H1b0eWxHFWRa9H0JpKqp0frLqzl7ztB9nFvEkWieenHMgjZptwJ3gzCKYndGoennII7w0ygxc46YA_11FWhzr0OxonHE_EgSu4rkU8Mj6KA_nysQ1KSB1p01h6vEJnDqqHA=s1200

Excitedly, I wrote a longer post about it: https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/durham-enders-t-type.54084/

That might be the coolest razor out there.

Any razor which you can blades intended for pathology is a winner from me.

It really is a beautiful piece of engineering though.

It really is! The angle of the head means that you can do the forestroke and backstroke as a single one-two motion without adjusting your hand. I'm really excited to shave with it!

You can distinctly see the angle/curve here:

ACtC-3erpsIj4PVVHWLMXZxvSe3NF2U3Kwin6jyjL12UYak49j5eVyOdN7Qw-iDhr-wU4QVkJBeOzolEHld0XWOuF1Xy27zBbl1MnmFVyTxoZSnJk8aQjNykLEn9I0ZoIFLH0kGzJnLtRxGJ4yg8KT3fw9xkKg=w800

Durham Duplex is an oft-overlooked area of traditional shaving, but like Weck or Rolls Razor, their innovation was quite groundbreaking.

Not really shaving related but in the ablutions department - Scottish Fine Soaps bar hand soaps.

Since TK Max no longer seem to sell those posh huge bar soaps for little money, I needed to restock.

I have used SFS before and like their luxury triple milled long lasting performance. I found this Xmas stock on sale at half price so filled my boots.

Now it's Xmas everyday.

(For the OCDers out there - spot the annoyance ;) )

Acquire 20210322.jpg

Not really shaving related but in the ablutions department - Scottish Fine Soaps bar hand soaps.

Since TK Max no longer seem to sell those posh huge bar soaps for little money, I needed to restock.

I have used SFS before and like their luxury triple milled long lasting performance. I found this Xmas stock on sale at half price so filled my boots.

Now it's Xmas everyday.

View attachment 67149
One of your winter spruce Soaps is upside down! How did you miss that! :)

Paul.

Now it's Xmas everyday.

View attachment 67149
The angles of the bars are different and they are not equally spaced , that’s apart from the upside down bar .
And it is not symmetrical.
Sorry you did ask .

Back
Top Bottom