May 2017 Acquisitions

Arrived today from the USA! A gorgeous GEM Push Button to add to my growing GEM stable...

BAeEO8e.jpg

Q0cXNns.jpg

Now I can say that I am a proud GEMoholic too! Arrived by the morning and already cleaned/sanitised and ready to go! Only had to lift the left hook with a scalpel because it was a bit flatten and didn't let the blade sit correctly.

aa8710868ffb81a71123e1db090e75e5.jpg

2U5jJnY.jpg

Beautiful!

I've got a coouple of them, a bit neglected (I'm sorry... have no time!), but one of these days should try'em!

Now I can say that I am a proud GEMoholic too! Arrived by the morning and already cleaned/sanitised and ready to go! Only had to lift the left hook with a scalpel because it was a bit flatten and didn't let the blade sit correctly.

Are you sure you haven't just raided my house? I have an SE that arrived today that is the spitting image of that one. Same box, in the same condition.

I am looking to give it a test run first thing tomorrow.

aa8710868ffb81a71123e1db090e75e5.jpg

2U5jJnY.jpg

Are you sure you haven't just raided my house? I have an SE that arrived today that is the spitting image of that one. Same box, in the same condition.

I am looking to give it a test run first thing tomorrow.

I've just today used mine for the first time... Fantastic experience. Don't wait too much to try yours! hehe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom