May 2017 Acquisitions

Mail Call today. Group buy from Foroafeitado Forum.

9ae0befe24560e20236a8d444369566f.jpg
59388cbeca99c3d8ecf720494ad6294a.jpg
7f6d7f0d975d7a822fd75691aa7187ea.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Received this Charcoal Razor yesterday; I had seen a few YouTube videos highlighting how wonderful they shave and with the fact that I can pass this down to my sons, it became a no brainer.
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1201.JPG
I have read and heard that St. James of London shaving creams were top notch and offer great value for the money. I have since learned my lesson of forking money over for just one tub of cream/soap and then not liking it. I have been buying samples of tons of soaps now to figure out what I like/don't like. I went to their site and bought this sample pack for $6.99 and shipping was free (you can't beat that). I am looking forward to trying them out then I'll decide on which one I like the best.
IMG_1206.JPG

Mail call....My mail bag was stuffed fuller than a Kardashians underwear.
Hone 15a received with thanks from my friend across the pond Howie @Batch300. I'm giving this a whirl later. He kindly included a couple of blades and a sample of Fitjar aftershave gel for me.
Omega S brush. Looks nice but has a weird feeling knot a bit like a paint brush..We'll see on this one a bit springy!
Kai protouch mg blades. No1 for my Mongoose by a long way. D.R. Harris Windsor shave stick for travel use. Scent is good and I've heard good things on performance too. Expensive but hopefully great performance.

Back
Top Bottom