Moving to the dark side

i’m unsure actually i’m sure some of the other guys will know.
Something to consider when buying razors is the aggression.

i’m unsure about the Rocnel but a razor that works for you might not work for your son & Grandson
where the feather pretty much suits everyone.
I think Rocnel could be German but i genuinely don’t know
Hopefully not German. Family reasons.

iv just checked
Istanbul i think
Just looked at their website and whilst they look beautiful i found this as their disclaimer.

"WARNINGS: It is not a model for entry-level users. It is not recommended for shaving the hair area, shaving the genital area and general body shaving. After using the shaving tool, it should not be stored with a razor loaded in it. It is not suitable for multiple use."

Where are you meant to use it????

Just looked at their website and whilst they look beautiful i found this as their disclaimer.

"WARNINGS: It is not a model for entry-level users. It is not recommended for shaving the hair area, shaving the genital area and general body shaving. After using the shaving tool, it should not be stored with a razor loaded in it. It is not suitable for multiple use."

On your face ;)
i know that might sound strange to some lol

I suppose by 'hair area' they mean the scalp, so it's for face shaving.

Possibly some of their message has been lost in translation, Rocnel seem to like using Google Translate. I remember some of their razors were advertised as being polished using their "explosive" process. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom