Moving to the dark side

Ok. So, we are down to 2 now. A Timeless or a really really really expensive Rocnel. £250 vs £500. What's the difference? The Rocnel does look the doings but then again I thought that about the Timeless.

Beautiful shave and beautiful looks. Which one? And why is the Rocnel double the price?

Ok. So, we are down to 2 now. A Timeless or a really really really expensive Rocnel. £250 vs £500. What's the difference? The Rocnel does look the doings but then again I thought that about the Timeless.

Beautiful shave and beautiful looks. Which one? And why is the Rocnel double the price?
I’m unsure why it’s double the price but i know they take at least a week to make & are hand turned with no injection moulding.
You ask what’s the difference but what’s the difference between a vintage at £20 to a razor at £800 ?
The eye of the beholder is what counts they will all shave and it’s down to preference.
what i would say is if the angle doesn’t suit & the blade gap is to much for you and you find the Razor aggressive then you won’t use it & it’s an expensive mistake.

I am not sure I would buy a Rocnel, have seen several times where communication issues arose when owners were trying to get support for defective razors.

I’m unsure why it’s double the price but i know they take at least a week to make & are hand turned with no injection moulding.
You ask what’s the difference but what’s the difference between a vintage at £20 to a razor at £800 ?
The eye of the beholder is what counts they will all shave and it’s down to preference.
what i would say is if the angle doesn’t suit & the blade gap is to much for you and you find the Razor aggressive then you won’t use it & it’s an expensive mistake.

The deed is done. Timeless Titanium 0.68 gap, with a few additions.
And a Rex Konsul from, I'm guessing, the lovely Boycie83.

Will let you know how things go.

Thank you for you your jovial and insightful advice.
Rabbit Hole Neon GIF by Sensi Magazine
black hole lsd GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

The deed is done. Timeless Titanium 0.68 gap, with a few additions.
And a Rex Konsul from, I'm guessing, the lovely Boycie83.

Will let you know how things go.

Thank you for you your jovial and insightful advice.

And of course you can always report your thoughts on the SOTD section.

And you can always report Darth Boycie to the interplanetary federation committee. The Shaving department.

Back
Top Bottom