mr taylors AS lotion

The only thing I can notice is that the lid is different.

It could be that the design of the lid has changed, but my bottle bought from TOBS is only a couple of months old. or it may suggest it is not quite what it is supposed to be.

Looks like The Mr Taylor Cologne I used to use. Only let down for me is that it smelt nothing like the shaving cream.

Considering it's the AS lotion it could be a genuine deal.

just received mine in the post this morning. it looks genuine enough, never used it before so cant comment on how its supposed to smell, but it does smell pretty good and i looked on the seller feedback before ordering and people whove bought seemed happy enough with it.

i got mine for £4.01 as i submitted a best offer and just waited.

So its on its way. I do have some of the real stuff, so i'll let you all know 100% if this is the real deal

I bought one as well put in a cheeky £3.50 offer but was tempted to try at £3 first but thought it may be to low but after getting mine it might be accepted..

Mr Dave.B, you are a bad man. I had no need of any more aftershave, but I couldn't resist any longer after your post. £3.50 was what I went with too - I felt £3 might cause offence!!

Back
Top Bottom