mr taylors AS lotion

Mines at the delivery office with 2 other parcels forgot i had to go out early this morning ah well will put of shaving till tomorrow then...

Northam Saint said:
I've just tried a cheeky £3, thought it worth a go, I'll report back later.
Why not no harm in asking they can only say no...

Northam Saint said:
Dave.B said:
Mines at the delivery office with 2 other parcels forgot i had to go out early this morning ah well will put of shaving till tomorrow then...

Northam Saint said:
I've just tried a cheeky £3, thought it worth a go, I'll report back later.
Why not no harm in asking they can only say no...

They said no but counter offered £4.

meet em in the middle we know they will take that unless there getting fed up of the £3.50 offers..

Got my £3.50 bottle today. Well packed!! It smells nice enough - I wouldn't have bought it at full price perhaps, but one of the better £3 I've spent. It does have that good quality aftershave trait of feeling slightly oily on the skin afterwards which helps moisturise somewhat.

Someone earlier asked about scent, which I'm terrible at, but I'm sure there's something clovey about it.

I'd like to know more about the smell, if possible. Also, they have something called Potter & Moore English Classics 1749 Eau de Toilette Spiced Tuberose & Orchid. What's that like? No idea what those two scents smell like

NotTheStig said:
I'd like to know more about the smell, if possible. Also, they have something called Potter & Moore English Classics 1749 Eau de Toilette Spiced Tuberose & Orchid. What's that like? No idea what those two scents smell like

im pretty cack at describing notes, but to me theres a spicy citrus thing going with maybe herb notes. to me its a bit of a throwback scent, i imagine a 70s sophisticate in a black pinstripe suit wearing it :D its very nice.

hardly a basenotes review, but hey :) i tried

isaiah53 said:
NotTheStig said:

im pretty cack at describing notes, but to me theres a spicy citrus thing going with maybe herb notes. to me its a bit of a throwback scent, i imagine a 70s sophisticate in a black pinstripe suit wearing it :D its very nice.

hardly a basenotes review, but hey :) i tried

I have worn this the for last few days and i'd have to agree there is just something about the smell that reminds me of the late 70's early 80's and not in a bad way..

There's just something about it that reminds me of a aftershave that my dad used to wear that im 90% sure was made by avon, not sure how i remember something like that from 30ish years ago but every time i get a whiff of the stuff it jogs the cogs and the memories come flooding back......

Also forgot to add it's been given the thumbs up by quite a few people while i was in Morrison's this morning so im well pleased with it for the money and may grab a few bottles in the near future..

Back
Top Bottom