mr taylors AS lotion

Tried mine - very interesting. Mellow alcohol sting and overall good feel - a bit oily too. Definitely worth the money at this price (not sure I would've paid more though).

This is the stuff to smell nice rather than soothe razor burn and rehydrate the skin? I have too many EDTs already but aftershave balm/similar I'm always on the look out for.

NotTheStig said:
This is the stuff to smell nice rather than soothe razor burn and rehydrate the skin? I have too many EDTs already but aftershave balm/similar I'm always on the look out for.

Nope, it's actually a decent performer too. I don't get much razor burn so don't know if it soothes it, but otherwise very good on skin.

Oh men, I couldn't resist... 3.50 offer accepted as well, and I added a St James of London Cedarwood & Clarysage pack (cream, brush and cologne) which they have at a really good price as well, hehe

Cheers!

Thanks for this link, I put in a cheeky offer of £3 for two the other day. The seller came back with counter-offer of £3.50 and I countered again with £3.25 which was accepted :)

So I would say that £3.25 it's their floor, well if you're buying two bottles it is.

Saw this thread last night and although the original link has sold out, I have managed to snag a couple of the boxed version for £4 each (I offered £3.50) from the same place.

This'll be the first "premium" aftershave product I've tried so it'll be interesting when I get it :)

Back
Top Bottom