My collection of Simpson brushes

A photo of my Simpson brushes up to now, I'm not a photographer as you will see. Gairdner was asking to see them :icon_smile:

Tulip 1
Emperor 1
Colonel
Milk Churn
Harvard 4
Commodore x3
Polo 8
Polo 10

simpsonsbrushes2.jpg

Regards Brian

Thankyou Peter photo looks tidy now. I should be using one of your brushes tomorrow for the St George's day shave.
Yes always plenty more brushes to add :icon_rolleyes: the Rover and Hive have my attention, all in good time :icon_wink:

Regards Brian

Nice. I really need to get of back side and take a few snaps of mine. Maybe when I move into my new house I will unpack them. Or not! Lol

Greetings Brian

What a lovely collection, I know nothing about badger brushes and I do not own one I face lather 95% of the time, if I was asked to pick one I would straight away choose brush No, 2 from the left, neat, a smallish knot and the best handle of the lot IMHO. Would this be a good choice?

Regards
Dick

Absolutely lovely Brian, thanks for showing and apologies for being a little late to the part. Fashionable late entrance, don't you know....;)

I like all of these shapes very much indeed but I really covet the Keyhole in size 3 or 4 but know exactly what you mean about the Hive & Rover. I have but one Simpsons, the Colonel X2L and whislt I can make my own handles to fit TGN and others knots, I'm keeping the Colonel because it's such a good brush, especially with a certain favourite shaving cream of mine. I'm absolutely honest, I slightly prefer M&F's rip off M7 stlye but a Simpsons M7 in Butterscotch with 2 band hair would quite something. A collection of vintage butterscotch Simpsons in various shapes and stages of discolouration would be another sight to drop the jaw and wind the drool-o-meter up to maximum.

Yes Dipesh, when one is in one's new abode, one should extract one's digit and get some PHOTOS posted. :D

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom